Monday, December 26, 2011

The Process Of One Who Is Called To Be Great!


Every one that is called to be great or to do the extraordinary MUST suffer extreme persecution! It is typical for this person's family, friends, inner circle, and those he trusts the most to hurt him the most.

Amazingly, at the end of this process, it is almost impossible for this person that's called to greatness to hate these people (if he understands the purpose behind his ordain process). This is simple, and that is his challenges would have taught him that these people were not only necessary for his development. But they were also the tools God decided to use to chisel him into the extraordinary great person he has or will become...............

 Great people are rarely produced through great times... In fact, it is during the bad times when their backs are against the wall, they wisely decide that there is no other option than to become GREAT! Make no mistake, God is the one supervising all of this. Only to reveal to the world and your enemies that they unknowingly played a crucial part in provoking the greatness that was always resident within you. However, it required you to be challenged to be ignited.

Those who have labeled ourselves as a failure or others have convinced you that you are a failure and counted you out. Make no mistake, they are about to see the most significant revolution and transformation of the human spirit.

         YOU ARE BY FAR GREATER THAN YOUR ENVIRONMENT HAS CONVINCED YOU TO BELIEVE!

Greatness is presently residing in you; however, it’s asleep and needs the agitation of your haters and detractors to give it life. Provocation would usually be the instrument by which revelation and creation are released from the human spirit, that the human mind initially assumed it had nothing left to fight with. Nevertheless, applied pressure and discomfort are projected at the one who is called to greatness. Becomes motivated to reach deep within and tap into a source that needed the right pressure to release it.

Your present dislike position is agitating you to release the greatness that presently resides within you for those of you reading this right now. The Bible says it this way,  "But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God and not of us. Even though we are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down but not destroyed. Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body, 2Corianthians 4:7-10.

I pray on this beautiful morning that the Lord will open your spiritual eyes and reveal your difficulties working for you and not against you. Eventually, comprehend why it is necessary to love your enemies and accept the scriptural command that we must give thanks in all things, 1 Thess. 5:18. The reality is, with the assistance of patience, we're being chiseled into the greatness we are called to be.


                              “ALL THINGS ARE WORKING TOGETHER IN CONCERT FOR OUR GOOD”


Written by: Kevin L A Ewing
ewinglakevin@icloud.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

88 comments:

  1. Thank you Jesus I receive it in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u Kevin I received it in Jesus name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen Amen....So many times I wanted to throw in th towel, because from where I sat, the enemy was always winning...FatherI thank you for your on time in Jesus name...



    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN, this is real, so good, and right anyhow, God help us to weather the storms of life, Thank-you, Minister Kevin L.A. Ewing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for speaking the truth in season.I receive it! God bless you to continue to go forth in Jesus name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for allowing God to use you mighty to help his people to understand the will of in in their life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a rhema word for me! Thank You Lord For reminding me that I will do the EXTRAORDINARY!! #confirmation #resonates

    THOUGH HE MAY SLAY ME YET WILL I TRUST IN HIM ����❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen. I needed to read this. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kevin your teaching is reality. I was thrown into an abyss of pain, sorrow and confusion. But because of what little I knew about scripture, I did not perish. Now that I'm listening to your teachings I am learning about scriptures. I am becoming a well cut and polished diamond. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's good to hear that. Thank you Minister Kevin for the message.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the situation I am dealing with now. I'm just been given confirmation! Thank you heavenly father for to bring this to my attention πŸ™Œ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amen and Amen πŸ™πŸΏ πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amen and amen I am in total agreement

    ReplyDelete
  14. I receive this word over my life in Jesus name amen!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank You Lord for this day
    Thank you for your mercies that are so fresh and new every morning
    Thank you that I can lift my eyes to the sky and praise you
    And Thank you Father for using us for Your instruments in this world
    In Jesus name Amen πŸ™πŸ™Œ

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amen Amen Hallelujah Thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amen and Amen...I desperately needed to hear this. Thank you Father

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hallelujah....hallelujah blessed are those who persever...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Praise, glory and adoration unto His precious Name. Hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank God for this word because I have been in a place where I have felt I could not go on so I thank you for the teachings.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you Jesus Christ of Nazareth Amen Amen Hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you Father!! for you are awesome and worthy of all the praise…

    ReplyDelete
  23. God bless you minister Kevin, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you I am beginning to understand God bless you more amen πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you Minister Kevin, I am now open to truth

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amen...thank You Lord for Your Word Romans 8:28

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amen everything work for good to those who are called according to his will

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amen πŸ™
    I needed to hear this message
    Thank you minister kevin God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  30. I needed to read this blog today, because I felt defeated, cast down until I read this; so I thank you Minister Ewing, I bless you, I am not destroyed Amen, Amen IJN I pray.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you Minister. I needed to read this! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Amen! Food for thought

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  34. Glory to God. I receive this prayer in Jesus name. Amen πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  35. I agree with all of my heart and soul….. Amen πŸ™πŸ½

    ReplyDelete
  36. The fact that I read 1 thessalonians 5 today.amen and amen.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you Jesus for this revelation.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Amen hallelujah received

    ReplyDelete
  39. AMEN Pastor Kevin and Mrs. DedreπŸ™πŸΏπŸ’―

    ReplyDelete
  40. Amen hallelujah received

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am at my lowest of lows when I’m reading this today. May the God of heaven and earth bring me back to this word someday to testify that I am too a witness of this word. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  42. God you are worthy to be praise πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  43. Amen that's powerful πŸ™ πŸ™Œ πŸ‘ SA

    ReplyDelete
  44. Amen and so it is in Jesus Christ nameπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thank you for the word amen

    ReplyDelete
  46. Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  47. AMEN Pastor Kevin and Mrs. Dedre. I love youπŸ™πŸΏπŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  48. I receive it in the mighty name of Jesus, GREATNESS is upon me and my family and household in entirety

    ReplyDelete
  49. Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  50. Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  51. Amen Lord Jesus πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  52. Amen hallelujah received

    ReplyDelete
  53. Amen and Amen πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  54. Amen hallelujah received

    ReplyDelete
  55. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to that, I have learned a lot from my enemies, they have gotten me stronger, I thank GOD.

      Delete
    2. Powerful teaching and edifying,this teaching has brought answers to all my questions,thank you Minister Kevin God bless you and give you more revelation πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

      Delete
  56. Amen Amen thank you Lord Jesus πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  57. Thanks pastor Kevin for the word

    ReplyDelete
  58. I'm looking in the mirror. Thank you holy spirit for my struggles, amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank GOD for showing up my enemies for I know how they think and their behavior is towards me.

      Delete
  59. Amen Amen πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  60. Amen hallelujah received

    ReplyDelete
  61. Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...