Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Mystery Behind Your Misery 03/02 by The Yvette W Jones Show | Blog Talk Radio

There is a mystery behind your misery by: Minister Kevin L A Ewing. What is the source or root behind your problems, why do you find yourself being challenged by the same thing over and over again? Is what I'm facing the real problem or what I'm facing just a distraction that's hiding what's real? Listen to the teaching to unlock the mysteries in your life that has had you baffled for so many years. If you're really interested in having those chains broken, then allow this powerful teaching to minister to your spirit.

The Mystery Behind Your Misery 03/02 by The Yvette W Jones Show | Blog Talk Radio

By: Minister Kevin L A Ewing
kevinewing@clwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...