Monday, July 7, 2014

Dreaming of your hair or the hair of others

The word glory is defined as giving praise, honor or distinction bestowed to or on someone. It is also defined as a state of great splendor, magnificence, or prosperity.

With the above being said if a woman had a dream where she saw her hair falling out, or she saw another woman cutting her hair, or she saw an unknown substance being added to her hair by an unknown person, then these are dreams that should be taken seriously.

A woman's hair represents her glory or honor in a dream it also represents her covering. Interestingly enough it is also symbolic of her husband who is her head in regards to spiritual order. Therefore if a wife or a woman dreamt that she saw another lady cutting her hair, then the dream is indicating an attack on her marriage or relationship. What about having dreams of someone rowing or plaiting your hair? The dream is now suggesting spiritual bondage to your husband or mate or limitations set on your glory/honor. Dreams that include an unknown person adding strange unpleasant stuff to your hair, then the dream is indicating that someone is or about to challenge your glory or honor, simply put someone is out to disgrace you.

Dreams where you saw yourself wearing a wig or someone wearing a wig, then this would represent a false glory/honor, pretending to be honorable or someone bestowing false honor on you, bottom line it will not last it will be short life before it's exposed.

If you had a dream where you were losing your hair, then the dream is indicating that others are losing respect for you, they do not honor you, such a dream requires you to go into immediate spiritual warfare and send the fire of God against the origin of this spiritual evil.

If a man dream that he is losing his hair or his hair is being cut off, then the dream is indicating that the man is losing spiritual or physical strength. If a man had a dream where he saw his hair is extremely long, then the dream is indicating that he's about to or is currently experiencing shame. The dream could also indicate challenges with his relationship with Christ!

Dreams consisting of a man wearing a cap or hat in a church would be suggesting dishonor. Depending on the contents of the dream the dream could also be indicating this man could be bewitched. Interestingly enough, colors also plays an important part in dreams concerning hair, for example a woman with a pink colored hair indicates that she is being ruled or control by a spirit of lust. On the other hand a man with pink colored hair is indicating he's being influenced by a spirit of homosexuality. Red hair represents passion, rage or intense emotions, unreasonable. Abnormal jet black hair represents a curse. Yellow would represent a promise or gift. White would indicate purity or righteousness, green would represent prosperity or fertility.

Samson's strength was concealed in his seven locks of hair, Judges 16:13

Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him, 1 Corinthians 11:14

But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering, 1 Corinthians 11:15

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing 
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

18 comments:

  1. dear mr Kevin. I have dreamt about some one was shaving my hair. and i dreamt that i saw someone with my hair in his/her hand. what does this mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dream consist of me perming my natural hair and I no longer had my locs and my natural curly hair and I hated ir. What do you think that means?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh my God. This is so eye opening. Dreamt that my boss was cutting my hair. N after 2 weeks i learnt that she was speaking evil of me in a BOD meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what does it mean to be washing someone else hair whose hair is braided ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dreamt a girl told me to check her hair for lice. At 1st i found nothing. Then i saw a fat one and it jumped and crawled in me. I couldn't find it after that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing information with us. The Dreaming of lice is a bad sign for your life. And These eye bolts are parasites that are usually found in the head. Head lice are the representation of the lack of personal care and hygiene, which translates into one dream as neglect of your future and what your present represents. That is to say, you forget the actuality of your life by allowing others to suck your life.

    Visit our website and join us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kevin, some days ago I dreamt that I had very long and black dreadlocks, what could this dream mean?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kevin my hair has been short and bald for over twenty years but I dreamt that my hair had grown back very long and thick and my mother was in the dream touching my hair as she was so surprised that it had grown back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dreamt my friend was braiding my hair in my living room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not just that, dreamt same friend was doing my make up, not a makeup fun btw

      Delete
  10. I had a dream where I was pulling tons of hair out of my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I dreamt that I had a blonde shot albino-like man, in a headlock forcing him to let me cut his hair and he was animate about not cutting the front of it and he had managed to get away from me. The overall sense was that the man was very aggravated/distraught for me cutting his hair forcibly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hard a dream of where a cut the hair of a woman of God.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning Kavin

    ReplyDelete
  14. I dreamt I unbraiding my hair and my sister who is a minister was spraying some hair products in it and coming out my hair . The stuff she’s using in my hair it’s getting it longer ,healthy beautiful hair. This is the third time I’m dreaming about my hair. The first time my hair was very long jet black full healthy just beautiful hair then a couple of night later my hair is short and unkept grayish looking.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...