Monday, October 27, 2014

Despite The Views Of Others Restoration Will Be Your Portion

The story concerning the prodigal son is an interesting one. , when he finally came to his senses before deciding to return home, not only did he return to his former residence where his Father and family lived, but amazingly his Father restored him to where he should have been at that point in his life.

Scripture clearly says that when the prodigal son's Father saw him afar off, he had compassion on his son, hugged him, and kissed him, apparently overwhelmed by his son's return. The son, after admitting that he had sinned against heaven and in the sight of his Father. He said,  "I am no more worthy to be called thy son. It was at this moment that the Father said to his servants. "Bring forth the best robe, put it on him, and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet: And bring the fatted calf, and kill it, and let us eat, and be merry." The key to God advancing you to where you should be in your life begins with you getting back into position. The prodigal son could not be advanced to where he should have been at that point in his life outside of returning to the one who was able to make it happen for him. Please read carefully what I am about to say next; it will only be when you perform it right with God and man that you will qualify to be advanced to where you should have been at this point in your life!

Why not make the decision right now and Confess to God and those you've wronged and, like the Prodigal son, abandon your pride for spiritual restoration that will make way for natural restoration in your life.

What is so interesting about this story is that the son was restored to where he should have been at that point in his life, even though his brother wasn't pleased with the Father's decision, seeing that he was the one that was always faithful, committed and stayed at his Father's side. I want to say to someone today that God not only desires to restore you, but he wants to position you to where you should have been at this point in your life. Despite what you have lost, how much of your time you have, or others have wasted, or the non-approval of others, it is still God's desire to hurl you to your rightful position at this point in your life.

"Lord, we decree and declare on this glorious day;  your word that says you will restore unto us the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, the Caterpillar, and the Palmer-worm, Joel 2:25.
We further stand on your word and command Satan and his agents to restore unto us sevenfold of everything he has stolen, including the substance of his household, according to your word in Proverbs 6:30-31. Father! Advance us in this day to where we should have been at this point in our lives in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ. Amen!

Kevin L A Ewing
ewinglakevin@icloud.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com
kevinlaewing.com

75 comments:

  1. I come into agreement with this message and prayer in Jesus mighty and matchless name Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I come in agreement with this message and prayer in Jesus mighty name Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree full heartly with this message. Last year was challenged for me. will will continued to fight from a place of victory. In jesus nightly name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen and so shall it be established in the mighty name of Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  5. In agreement with this prayer. Let it be so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen Lord thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I COME IN TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH THIS PRAYER IN THE NAME OF JESUS...AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree and receive this prayer in Jesus Name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen and 🙏🏿 Amen To God be the Glory!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I come in total agreement with this prayer in Jesus name 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  11. I come into complete and absolute agreement with this prayer and I seal it by the precious and mighty blood of Jesus Christ! Amen & Amen! God bless you Min. Ewing and Glory be to God!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen I agree with this prayet in Jesus mighty name

      Delete
    2. I come in agreement in Jesus name amen

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. I come into agreement with this prayer in Jesus name!!

      Delete
  13. I recieve this in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ. This has been a word in due season

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amen I decree it,declare in Jesus name it is done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amen! I decree and declare that it is shall be All over myself and my 2 Suns and my Mommi in Yashuah Name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amen Amen in Jesus Christ of Nazareth

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amen I come in agreement with this prayer in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amen.I declared and decree this prayer in jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  19. Im the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes, Father God Jesus Christ, Thank you for restoring, me and my family! In Jesus mighty name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  21. YES! Father GOD, thank you for restoring me and my family. We praise and MAGNIFY you our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST

    ReplyDelete
  22. I claim this prayer over my life and family in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes, I delcare the God will restore my life and my family.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I come in Agreement with this message To The Mist High be the Glory

    ReplyDelete
  25. I come in agreement with this prayer in Jesus Mighty name Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amen.. I wholeheartedly come ina agreement with yhis prayer and with God's desire for my life Amen

    ReplyDelete
  27. I wholeheartedly come in agreement with this prayer for the Will of God for my life Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I come in agreement with this prayer for God’s desire over my life.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, so timely for me
    I come into agreement, Thank You Father in the Name of Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  30. I come in agreement wholeheartedly with this Prayer in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen, thank you Jesus, thank you minister Ewing

    ReplyDelete
  31. It is so for me and my household , In Jesus Mighty name AMEN 🙏🏾. Thank You for your promises dear Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Amen Amen Hallelujah 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

    ReplyDelete
  33. AMEN AMEN🙌🙌🙌💃🏽💃🏽

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ooh hallelujah 2022 us my year of breakthrough Father God accept me back your prodigal daughter 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  35. Amen and Amen...thank You Lord for my set time...thank you Mr Ewing for this Word be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Let your perfect will be done in my life Lord, in the precious name of your son and our savior Jesus Christ, amen, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  37. Yes I too come into agreement within prayer and word, in jesus name, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  38. I come into agreement with this prayer, Amen 🙏🏾

    ReplyDelete
  39. I come in total agreement with this word in Jesus name Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  40. I come into agreement with this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ

    ReplyDelete
  41. Amen in Jesus Name

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...