Sunday, March 15, 2015

Lord I Surrender I Will Do It Your Way

There's no need to feel frustrated or fatigued anymore. If you want to change something, try changing your method of operation. Remember that frustration arises when your expectations aren't met.

"I cannot emphasize this enough: The source of your frustration is operating according to your own plan rather than God's plan. To break free from this cycle of frustration, you need to expand your knowledge and understand God's plan for your life. If you truly want to change, you can start the process right now."

"Lord, please reveal anything I may be ignorant of regarding my frustrating situation. Help me understand what I need to know to change my situation. I now understand what you meant when you said I should not rely solely on my understanding. Instead, I must acknowledge and recognize you in all aspects of my life, and only then will you direct my path, as stated in Proverbs 3:5."

"Father, I need your guidance in all of my frustrating matters. I am tired of going around the same mountain over and over again. It's clear to me now that you were right when you said that there is a way that seems suitable to us, but it will lead to failure and destruction in the end, as mentioned in Proverbs 16:26. I have had enough of the results of my own way of doing things, and I need your help."

Lord, in my brokenness, I am asking you to help me abandon my useless, non-productive, frustrating, and defeated way of life. Allow me to observe life from your perspective. You said, "For I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 Father, I receive these words. Father, I bind my spirit to these words, and I want these words to be incorporated into my life and dictate the course of my life going forward. Now, Lord, I further stand in total agreement with your word that says, "There are many devices, ideas, plans, and desires in our hearts, BUT only your COUNSEL for us or that which you have determined for us shall come to fruition, Proverbs 19:21. Father, let your counsel and that alone run its course in my life unhindered in the name of your Son and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth!

"Father, in the name of your son Jesus Christ, I surrender my ways and exchange them for your ways so things can turn in my favor. I pray for this in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen."

Kevin L A Ewing
ewinglakevin@icloud.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com
www.kevinlaewing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...