Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Dreams That Are Revealing Blessing Are On The Way

Due to the influx of emails I have received concerning dreams of things, places, and people of the past, such as dreaming of your former school, childhood home, a former job, former apartment, etc. I was compelled to shed more spiritual insight.

Of course, Such dreams are indicators that the spirits of setback and delay have been released against you from the spiritual realm. However, the flip side to such dreams is even more striking in that when one experiences such dreams, it is a clear understanding and a heads up that a breakthrough, miracle, positive change, etc., is pending for the dreamer.

I have counseled many folks who were frustrated with their Christian walk-in that every time something was about to come through for them, everything would just fall apart. I, in turn, would ask them, "Have you had dreams where you saw yourself wearing your former primary or high school uniforms or attending your former schools, including college? What about dreams where you constantly find yourself at your parent's home or grandparent's home even though you don't live there anymore? Some of the more evident signs would be dreams of seeing yourself back in a relationship with your ex-husband/wife or even former partners. If you are experiencing such dreams, you must begin waging war via prayer against the spirits of delay and setback that are working overtime to interrupt what God has set aside just for you.

As a reminder, a dream in which its contents are revealing someone is making an attempt to take you back to former events of your life. Such dreams are clear indicators of spiritual delay and setback, attempting to hijack the victim's spiritual blessings pending release for physical manifestation.

Scripture reminds us about the laws of times and seasons according to, Eccleceties. 3:1. Amazingly, the laws of time and season work in concert with another law that dictates God had already blessed us with all spiritual blessings. Subsequently, God did all of this before the foundation of the world, according to Ephesians 1:3-4. Therefore, every blessing has a specific time and season to be released into a person's life. On the other hand, Satan will attempt to ensure we never connect with those appointed times and seasons, again releasing his spirits of delay and setback to hinder your progress and elevation.

This will explain why carbon copies always show up in your life to delay you from connecting with God's original for your life. This is normal behavior from evil forces working against you when things are on the verge of turning in your favor. Carbon copies (the wrong people, places, and things) are intended to delay you from what was designed to advance you. Their job is to make sure the victim never progresses in life. In fact, they will see to it that you never cross a certain point in your life. You'll get so far but always have to start all over again.

Please, whoever you may be reading this article right now, this is not an accident or by chance that God has inspired you to read this post. I strongly advise you to critically review your dreams in search of the signs mentioned above and begin to wage war on these stealth spirits that secretly invade our lives via our ignorance of their existence.

Again, the scripture did not say the people of God are destroyed because of fornication, adultery, lying, cheating, or whatever else we categorize as sin. Instead, it plainly stated that it resulted from a LACK OF KNOWLEDGE!

Begin frighting now, and I mean right now, in prayer targeting the spirit of delay and setback with the word of God. Speak, Proverbs 6:30-31, Joel 2:25, Psalm 115:14, and many other scriptures, and at the same time, ask God to re-route you to your divine time, seasons, and appointments, all too collide with your appointed physical manifested spiritual blessings.

Written By: Kevin LA Ewing
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

11 comments:

  1. Thank you and God bless you and your family. In Jesus Christ our Sovereign Lord

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this could be anymore timely. I literally just come out of the dream. I am currently going through a divorce and have been fighting a spiritual fight with my very soon to be ex husband who is also a warlock. I have dreams everynight dealing with our old house, me being in dark villages, going back to my old job, work places and so on. I have been fasting in prayer I also had to move two times to try to get away. Thank you so much for this article. As I get up right now I will begin wageing war against the enemy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Minister kevin I have been dealing with so much delayed and setback in life. Nevertheless will forged it all. In jesus of Nazareth name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen!! Praise God!! Glory be to God for breakthroughs and more!! Hallelujah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank sir for the upgrade spiritually,am have been struggling with delayment in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Min and Mrs Ewing! I need this message and word and teachings applied to my life and my families lives in the Mighty Name of Yahshua! Amen and Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. I dreamt going back to my parents home but unable to get to it and was wondering why even though I prayed against such things. I now understand. Got to bend the knees again. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2nd Read this is Great information Thank uu and Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Kevin for this teaching.bc i hv being having dreams like that.And i can see i still remain on thesame place in my Life.May the almighty GOD bless yu and family.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...