Sunday, March 15, 2015

Justification and condemnation are as a result of your own words

God Almighty wants to help his people but his people refuse to follow the protocols that will enable his help!

As a reminder, the spirit realm is activated and deactivated by words. God, who scripture clearly reveals to us is a Spirit, responds to his word, which is Spirit. "The words that I speak, they are "SPIRIT" and they are life" John 6:63 (Jesus speaking)

Unfortunately, as believers, we use our words unknowingly by activating the kingdom of darkness when we make statements such as, "I am so tired", "You make me sick", "Every time I put one step forward I have to take two steps backward", "Nothing good ever happens for me", "I am so broke etc". We compound our troubles when we take ownership of sickness such as, "My Cancer", "My Diabetes", "I come from a family with heart disease etc". Stop speaking this mess over yourself!!!!!!!!

Everyday you're feeding the invisible forces of darkness to continue their cycle of oppression on your life when you fail to guard the words of your mouth. Scripture admonishes us to speak life! It is foolish of anyone to request whatever it is that they desire from God but speak negatively after making their request to him. Scripture says, "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned." Matthew 12:37.

The bottom line is this, your word will either keep you in your cycle of defeat and depression or it will break you free from that negative cycle and introduce you to a life of freedom. Evil spirits feed off of your negative words, while the Angelic host feed off the word of God! You must determine within yourself that in spite of what your situation is dictating to you, YOU MUST SPEAK LIFE, IN PARTICULAR THE WORD OF GOD IN REGARDS TO YOUR SITUATION.

Don't speak what you see, instead speak what you desire to see and supporting it with the word of God.

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...