Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Masquerading spirits in your dreams

For the record, Satan and his demons/evil spirits have the legal right to transform themselves into
different people and things. In fact they are permitted to do so via spiritual law. This is another spiritual law that one needs to take note of when attempting to make sense of their dreams.

Here is what scripture has to say about this spiritual law of transformation as it relates to Satan and his demonic agents,

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works", 2 Corinthians 11:13-15

With the above understanding in mind, you must pay special attention to your dreams when it comes to folks that you are familiar with in your dreams. The job of a masquerading spirit is to manipulate and deceive the dreamer while planting spiritual evil seeds in the life of the dreamer. Masquerading spirits will always attempt to secure the trust of the dreamer by pretending to be someone the dreamer is familiar with. This is common in the case of a dreamer dreaming about deceased love ones. Always keep at the fore front of your mind that a masquerading spirit will always be seeking the agreement of the dreamer or establishing evil covenants with the dreamer to bring about evil manifestations in the dreamer's life.

So, that person that you thought was your deceased Mom, Dad, brother/sister etc. in your dream were in fact masquerading spirits. Now, any interaction with those spirits that appear to be your deceased love ones will spell trouble for the dreamer. Scripture is clear when it said the following about the dead,

"For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun." Eccl. 9:5-6 also, “Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God" Leviticus 19:31 and Deut:18:11. Necromancers are folks that claim to speak to the dead.

Aside from this, masquerading spirits can disguise themselves as a close friends and make it appear as if your close friends are operating against you. Again, such dreams can be highly deceptive so in order to decipher if these are masquerading spirits, look for give away signs such as the person that appears to be your friend would barely show their face in the dream. in other words you'll be exposed to just a glimpses of their face.

Another sign, this person that appears to be your friend would be doing or saying something in the the dream that you know your friend would either not say or behave in such a way. Another sign, what appears to be your friend in the dream would either look taller, shorter, fatter than your friend is in reality. Another sign, this masquerading spirit dress code would be totally off from what you know your friend would wear in reality.

Trust me when I say to you that I have seen great friendships and relationships brought to an end simply because of a dream that the dreamer thought was the lord revealing the evil secrets of the dreamer's friend. It would only be when the dreamer and myself would go through the dream with a fine tooth comb that we were able to unfold the deception of the dream that caused the dreamer their relationship.

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. Very educative. I experienced such dreams and still praying to overcome them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro. Kevin. I can't make heads or tails of my dreams. Dreaming of Barack Obama, Drake, and other famous folks. I'm just not sure what these folks represent. I can speculate, but not quite sure how to apply it to my life. I just reject it all and tell God that I'm in agreement with what he has for me or is communicating to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very deep, very revealing and very interesting. Devil is totally exposed. More anointing sir. Stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been listening to your teaching and I believe God is molding me into a different person each day,may God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is blowing my mind, I am a dreamer and a lot of my dreams come true, but I don’t even wanna dream no more from learning this, I always felt that the most high spoke to me in dreams and visions but I’m confused now, can I pray not to have dreams anymore

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is grieving me so bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. May God expose our enemies!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...