Monday, November 30, 2015

God desires to hear his word being incorporated in our prayers

God is waiting on you to agree to what he has already done! How is this you may ask? By reminding him of his word as it relates to your situation when you're in prayer!

Father! I thank you for the provisions you've made for me and my children according to your word, for your word says, "I will bless you more and more, you and your children" Psalm 115:14.

Father! I come in a agreement with your word as a righteous person that provides the following end result for my enemies and provision for my children, "Though hand join in hand to do evil, the wicked shall not go unpunished, but the seed of the righteous (our children) shall be delivered" Proverbs 11:21.

Father! I come in agreement with your word that promises me that lack will not be my portion. "Once I was young, and now I am old. Yet I have never seen the godly abandoned or their children begging for bread" Psalm 37:25

Lord! I declare while simultaneously agreeing with your word that says, "If I meditate upon your word day and night, I "SHALL" be like a tree planted by the rivers of water that will bring forth fruit in my season, my leaves "SHALL" not wither and whatsoever I do "SHALL" prosper" Psalm 1:2-3

God Almighty! I bind myself to your word that can not lie, and your word clearly says to me, "I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions" Proverbs 8:12. Thank you Lord for the knowledge you've set aside just for me to discover witty inventions so that me and my family shall prosper.

Father! I bind myself to your promise that even though weapons maybe formed, absolutely none shall prosper against me and I exercise my right by condemning every tongue that has risen up against me in judgement"  Isaiah 54:15,17.

Lord you have said in your word that the profit of the earth is for all, therefore I claim my portion in the  mighty name of your son Jesus Christ! Ecclesiastes 5:9

Father I hold you to your word that says wisdom and money is a defense, therefore I am asking you to bless me with both so that nothing would be able to hinder me in my journey through life, Ecclesiastes 7:12.

Friends, the above is just examples of how we aught to pray and that is by declaring, agreeing and ultimately reminding God of his word that can not return unto him void but it must accomplish what it was sent out to do, Isaiah 55:11

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. The you Man of God, because of this revelation I've learned the importance of praying by reminding God of His Word, targeting the blessings I want to manifest for me and my family. May God continue to refresh the Oil in Your lifL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Man of God for your continuous giving what God has given you. I'm now more equipped to get my partitions fulfilled. May God refresh your Oil as you continue to pour out to us His people. God bless you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! May God continue to bless you and family in Jesus mighty name

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...