Sunday, April 3, 2016

There is a spiritual discipline and protocol to your divine seasons

On the way home today, I observed a few mango trees that were budding already, which of course
indicates that mango season is approaching.

What really caught my attention was the fact that all of the mango trees that I saw today were not located in the same area. In fact they were miles apart from each other. The point I am attempting to get at here is simply this. Each mango tree, even though they are nowhere near each other, are all aware of its season and has already begun the process to produce in their season.

The only thing that was required from these trees, were to weather the elements and allow the ground in which they are planted to supply the nutrients so that when their season arrives it will be automatic for these trees to produce the fruit of mango.

As human beings, God has program us to experience certain seasons. However, just like the mango tree, our seasons are designed for us to produce certain fruits for a particular season, if we weather the elements (challenges of life) and stay grounded in the word.

Psalm 1:2-3, provides a classic illustration of this: "And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he does shall prosper".

Producing our fruit in the seasons assigned to us must follow a spiritual discipline and protocol according to the above scripture. The protocol starts by insisting that we meditate on the scriptures day and night. Not sometimes, not only when troubles arises, not only when we're asked by a Pastor or religious leader to read it. Instead we must take the initiative along with discipline to meditate on the Holy Bible DAY & NIGHT!!!!!!

The result of this discipline according to scripture; has compared us to a tree that is planted by the rivers of water. In other words, meditating on the word DAY & NIGHT becomes the resources that we need that will maintain and sustain us until our specific season comes.

The scripture further adds that he shall bring forth "HIS FRUIT IN HIS SEASON". Therefore I am led to believe according to this scripture that NOT EVERYONE EXPERIENCES THE SAME SEASON AT THE SAME TIME! Each person during the course of their life span has particular seasons assigned to them by God and whatever this person does in their season according to the will of God MUST PROSPER, simply because it is their SEASON TO PROSPER!

I don't know who is reading this post right now, but what I do know is that God has inspired me via his Holy Spirit at 2:55 AM Tuesday 2016, to let you know that your failure to meditate on his word DAY & NIGHT, has caused you to miss your seasons. In fact he said to tell you that your lack of spiritual discipline in not meditating on his word day and night has cause you to seek a short cut in getting to your seasons. In so doing you've allowed so called prophets to mislead you by their false prophecies, asking you to sow financial seeds that will catapult you into your season. This of course has yet to come to pass and never will because it is not the spiritual protocol that will take you into your seasons of fruit and prosperity.

God said to observe those that you know that have and are experiencing their seasons. The common denominator among them is their commitment to his word. God said to tell you that it is his word that conditions you for the seasons he's specifically design for you. To reject or ignore his command to meditate on his word day and night is equivalent to a fruit tree pulling up its roots and decides to reside in a desert place and foolishly anticipating to produce fruit when the season for it to produce arrives.

The word of the lord to whoever is reading this: discipline yourself by meditating on the scriptures day and night. It will be through this process that the spirit of the Lord will realign you to your divine seasons and cause things to turn around for you. Begin today by giving time to God's word.

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing

kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

33 comments:

  1. Minister, Thank God for this message am facing so many trials, which is affecting me spiritually but I am holding to the word of God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you minister Kevin and God Almighty bless you and your family. In Jesus Christ our Sovereign Lord. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Minister Kevin for the message.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and may God Continue to Bless you and your family. I pray that your wife will have a speedy recovery as you both continue to serve the Lord our God. Thank you for the revelation on seasons and Glory be to God!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to go to church but I felt as i had to stay home and read spending time with God and Feed the HOLY SPIRIT I feel like my prayers aren't being heard i don't have any peace no joy unhappy.....I need him to help me with what I'm going through

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you minister Kevin and may the Lord our God continue to bless you more and more and increase your knowledge and understanding of His word.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you somuch Lord for allowing me to go through this truth amen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pray for you and your family and do thank God for your teachings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Minister kevin this is for me i lead to go further and this popes up and had desire to read and I thank God for leading me to do so. You're truly a man if God.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful message Minister Kevin. Reminds me of Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic! Thank you for sharing this information. The lessons are at times harsh... But I'd prefer a difficult TRUTH to an easy deception any time. Many thanks Minister Kevin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amen Amen Hallelujah 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

    ReplyDelete
  13. This message it timeless! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awareness, father I thank you for your servant minister kevin,Glory and honour be to holy name Amen 🙏 🙌

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amen,I will continue to read more of my Bible.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amen, thank you Jesus for the reminder from your servant minister Ewing to stay in your word and meditate, thank you, blessings

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amen...thank you man of God for reminding that's very true.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amen. Thank you Lord for your holy word. I will fast and pray until meditating on his word day and night becomes natural to me. We exalt your name Lord...Amen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amen,thanks for this reminder of the words of God. To meditate on His words day and night.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you Minister Ewing, this word is for me. Thanking you In Jesus Name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you, this certainly answered a question I asked God less than 12 hours ago. Wow! Amen

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you Minister Ewing, I am asking God to realign my DNA with his to destroy anything that is not of him in me so I can meditate on his word day and night, because God is the only way to my restoration and blessings. I thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...