Saturday, August 13, 2016

Thanking God For Our Set Times Of Favor

"Thou shalt arise and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favor her, yea, the set time, is come" Psalm 102:13

I have mentioned in any number of my writings that a mystery can only be unlocked by revelation. A mystery is something hidden, kept secret, or covered. On the other hand, a revelation is exposure or uncovering something once hidden or kept secret.

The above passage of scripture indirectly speaks to the enormous number of believers who are frustrated and confused about when God will send some relief and deliverance for his people. For example, many are contemplating if they would skip this semester of schooling due to the lack of funds, even though they have been praying and praying and praying. Then some have been afflicted in their bodies, finances,  marriages, etc., for years with no sign of relief, only the same old, same old day after day oppression.

Interestingly enough, the above scripture reveals that God will arise and have mercy on his people (Zion). However, here is where it gets even more interesting. The scripture says that the "SET TIME" to favor the people of God has come. The term "set time" speaks to a specific time or period that God has set aside well in advance to help, assist, deliver or bring relief to his people. The frustration for the believer, of course, is that they do not know when this set time is or, in other cases, didn't even know that it existed.

In essence, God did not and has not forgotten you despite how things may appear. The reality is, God's timing is not our timing. As a reminder, God has had everything in place well in advance of our troubles. Yes, I am fully aware that everyone seems to be getting ahead except you. But you must cement in the crevices of your mind that there is indeed a "SET TIME" where you'll one day experience quite the opposite of what you're negatively dealing with now.

Why not take this opportunity right now in prayer, asking God to restore you in the area of patience so that you'll not give up before the arrival of your "SET TIMES" secondly, you must be convinced that there is indeed a time set for you to prosper, advance, to be healed, delivered, and set free. Set times bring to an end the cycles of defeat, emotional pain, failure, and the like. Satan's job is to frustrate you to the point of causing you to abandon the journey that's leading you to your set time. The path of one's set times is always littered with discouragement, disappointment, delay, frustration, and confusion. Again, all in a calculated effort to derail you from your encounter with your set times.

"Father, help me to recognize and discern the set times you have ordained for me before the foundation of the world. Lord, I am in desperate need of patience because it feels and seems as if my set times are so far away from me. Lord, assist me in not speaking and declaring negative things that are in opposition to my set times but instead thanking you in advance for those appointed times that you've prearranged just for me, in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ. Amen!


Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com


125 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you my Lord for my set time and patience! Hallelujah

      Delete
    2. A mighty amen and amen. Father help me

      Delete
    3. Thank you Lord for your set times hallelujah inJesus Mighty Name Amen

      Delete
    4. Yes, thank you Lord for all the times you have set for me in Jesus Name, Amen.

      Delete
    5. My set time has come! I receive this in Jesus Christ mighty name, so shall it beπŸ™πŸΎ

      Delete
    6. Amen thanks be to God

      Delete
    7. Thank you LORD for my set times and may I be patient and hold on so as not to be frustrated with whatever is happening in my life.

      Delete
    8. Amen. This word is for me. Thank you Lord for your faithfulness, your mercy and your grace. I received this word with grace.πŸ™

      Delete
    9. Amen thank you Jesus πŸ™πŸΌπŸ©Έ✝️✝️🀍

      Delete
    10. Amen πŸ™ πŸ™ L Selepe SA

      Delete
  2. Thank you Lord for set times in Jesus mighty name amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen.... Thank you Lord for my set time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen Amen Hallelujah Thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lord for my set times,that has been preordained by you for my life in Jesus Mighty Name πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You my Lord for my set time��

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You my Lord for my set timeπŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You Lord for my set times and seasons, in Jesus Name, πŸ™πŸΎ Amen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen Amen Hallelujah Thank you Jesus Christ of Nazareth for my sit time

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you FATHER for my set time !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praise God, Amen πŸ™ πŸ™ŒπŸ½ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hallelujah Thank you Jesus Christ of Nazareth for my sit time Amen Amen

    ReplyDelete
  13. GLORY Hallelujah!! Thank You Father for my set time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amen Amen Hallelujah set time Thank you Jesus Christ of Nazareth

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amen Thank you God..for my set time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amen. Thank you Holy One of Israel for my set time in Jesus mighty name. πŸ™πŸ½

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Lord my set time in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amen Amen Hallelujah Thank you Jesus Christ of Nazareth

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you Lord for my set time which is now.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amen...Thank You Lord for my set time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amen thank you Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth for my set time. Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth for my set time.Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amen, thank you Jesus for my set time is now approaching, in Jesus Christ mighty name amen πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  25. I know my set time will come for he said in his words my words can not go back to me void my sweet lord and savior Jesus Christ Amen

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you Jesus, my set time is now here Glory to God hallelujah, it's nothing good that I have done, but the Spirit of God who Favored me, I am so grateful and humble before you Lord, thank you Jesus, I am bless without stress hallelujah πŸ™ amen

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lord thank you for my set time. Give me patience O Lord πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amen...thank You for my set time Father. Grant me the patience I need to endure till that appointed time.

    ReplyDelete
  29. AmenπŸ™ŒπŸ½

    ReplyDelete
  30. Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  31. Replies
    1. And AMEN ❤πŸ™πŸΏπŸ’―

      Delete
  32. Thank you God for the patience you give to me as I await my set time..

    ReplyDelete
  33. Indeed Lord you have not disregarded my cause, only help me to endure much more for my appointed time is coming.
    Amen .

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you Lord that my set time has come, I’m so grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Amen Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  36. AMEN Pastor Kevin πŸŒ€πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have been believing God for this scripture for quite some time now. That's pastor Kevin for reminding me that I need to exercise patience and not begin to say negative things that will be in opposition to the set time God has ordained for me before the foundation of the world

    ReplyDelete
  38. Amen Amen Hallelujah set timeπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thank you Lord for my set time ⏲️ πŸ™. Thank you Holy Spirit that I WAIT well for the manifestation of your promise to me.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Just wanna say thank you for those beautiful words, tomorrow God's willing, will be my bday and l'm going true so much spiritual, don't feel like getting into it cause it is a lot but please keep me in your πŸ™ prayers, the name is Natasha l prayer that we all experience our set time sooner than later in Jesus name Amen πŸ™ thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  41. Alleluia Praise Jesus for my set time is approaching me as I write this. Thank you Pastor Kevin for your teaching and God's word is always on time.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Amen and amen every time I’m led here to read articles that God ordained for me to read I tell u the truth it’s always that remna word. God bless u Pastor Kevin & your family sir

    ReplyDelete
  43. AmenπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  44. Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  45. Amen πŸ™‡πŸ»‍♀️πŸ™Œ

    ReplyDelete
  46. Lord I thank You in advance for the spirit of patience has I wait on the set time You have ordained for me to be healed, delivered, setfree

    ReplyDelete
  47. Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  48. In Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thankful heart ,now I have better understanding ,Thank you Lord

    ReplyDelete
  50. I thank you God for my family set time that is advancing for us

    ReplyDelete
  51. Amen thank you Jesus God bless you Minister Ewing

    ReplyDelete
  52. Amen hallelujah received awaiting my family set time in Jesus name πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  53. I receive and declare it in Jesus name. Amen amen amen

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thank You Lord for my set time.in Jesus name amen.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Amen Amen πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  56. Amen hallelujah will wait on you God

    ReplyDelete
  57. Yes Lord and Amen and Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  58. Thanks for my set time will wait patiently for my set time amen

    ReplyDelete
  59. AMEN Pastor Kevin and Mrs. Dedre πŸ’―πŸ™πŸΏ❤

    ReplyDelete
  60. Amen
    Thank you Jesus for preparing me for my set time

    ReplyDelete
  61. Amen Amen Hallelujah for my set time Thank you Jesus ❤️πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  62. Replies
    1. Amen. Thank you Pastor for this word. Everything comes in devine order and devine timing.

      Delete
  63. Amen hallelujah received

    ReplyDelete
  64. Amen πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  65. I have read this several times before, and praise God I finally get it. πŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  66. Thank you Lord for the time you have set aside for me in Jesus name L Selepe SA

    ReplyDelete
  67. Thank you God amen

    ReplyDelete
  68. Amen Amen Thank you Jesus Christ of Nazareth πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  69. Amen thank you Jesus I’m advance

    ReplyDelete
  70. Amen Amen πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  71. Thank you God for my set time

    ReplyDelete
  72. Amen and Amen πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  73. Amen lord I wait for my set time

    ReplyDelete
  74. Thank you Almighty GOD for my set time and knowing that you are with me all the way. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Amen Amen πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™Œ

    ReplyDelete
  76. Amen and Amen πŸ™ πŸ™Œ πŸ‘ L Selepe S A

    ReplyDelete
  77. Thanks lord I am waiting for my set time

    ReplyDelete
  78. Amen Amen πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  79. Amen hallelujah received

    ReplyDelete
  80. I receive it in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth Amen!!!πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  81. Amen to that, holy spirit give me the much needed patience that I need for my set time, deliver me from my enemies, and help me to walk in the path of righteous In Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  82. Amen Amen Hallelujah set time in Jesus Christ of Nazareth Amen πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  83. Amen hallelujah received

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...