Saturday, September 3, 2016

Prayer Of Faith, Hope And Restoration

Then Peter said, Look, we have left everything and followed thee.

And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, no man hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospels,

But he shall receive one hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life, Mark 10:28-30

Heavenly Father, let those who have sacrificed their life's comfort for your kingdom receive the hundredfold now that you've promised in your word. Father, I agree with your word that they shall receive one hundredfold of all they have lost in their lifetime. Lord, because your word can not return unto you void and it must accomplish what it has said, we are in expectation and anticipation that we will in short order see the manifestation of your word that you said that you've placed above your name, Psalm 138:2

Lord, we hold you to your word because you said to remind you of your word, and we are reminding you of your word that says, you will restore unto us the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, Joel 2:25.

Dear Lord, we remember your words in Proverbs 6:30-31, where you mentioned that we should not despise a thief who steals to satisfy his hunger. However, if he is caught, he must return seven times what he has stolen and give up all the substances in his house. With this in mind, we know that Satan is the thief who has been stealing from us, and we demand that he return everything he has taken from us seven times over.

Father, thank you for your words and promises of encouragement. We thank You for being a God who cannot lie. Your word says, "Let every man be a liar, but let God be true" (Romans 3:4). Your word declares that ALL things are possible to those who believe (Mark 9:23). We stand on your word that says, "The righteous SHALL be recompensed in the earth" (Proverbs 6:31).

Lord, despite our current circumstances, we choose to believe the word that encourages us not to throw away our confidence in you because it is our confidence in you that will work for us a great recompense of reward (Hebrews 10:35). Father, this day, we bind ourselves to your word that says, "If we delight ourselves in you, you will grant us the desires of our hearts" (Psalms 37:4).

Finally, Lord, your word says that it is impossible to please you without faith (Hebrews 11:6). Therefore, with every fiber of our spirit, soul, and body, we present our request to you in faith, believing that you will hear and answer us according to your perfect will. Your perfect will said, "And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he heard us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him" 1 John 5:14,15, in the mighty and matchless name of your son and our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Kevin L A Ewing
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com
ewinglakevin@icloud.com
www.kevinlaewing.com

1 comment:

  1. I have been fasting and praying for the LORD to deliver me from the yokes of evil bondage which have been manifested through sex in the dream, eating in the dream, seeing dead people in my dreams and dreaming I was in our old house. On the morning of 25/5/2019 I Dreamt that I was in a room with my older son and this old friend who our families are also friends. In that dream my son was lying down and me and my friend were sitting down. and my son would not greet is person and I told him that though he looks small, hee is older than us in our group, that is the neighbours we were playing with when we were kids. so, he got up and greeted him, and this friend of ours had a packet full of groundnuts which he opened started to eat and gave us also I took some and ate.

    Later I had a second dream involving that same guy. he was getting married and I was late to get to church, apparently I was a best man. when I got there, I found that there was a commossion and the one who was officiating the wedding refused to wed them. He was there and did not speak. me neither. during the wedding this guy had two small children there.

    Please advice.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...