Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Mountains are moving, walls are falling

Mountains are moving, and walls are falling in the realm of the spirit. The Lord and God of all hope is making clear your spiritual path for the manifestation of your much-awaited release and victory in the natural.

School fees will be met! Lending institution loans will be satisfied! Families will be brought back together! Things that were either lost or stolen will be restored and replaced! Resources will not only be restored but also maintained all because of what is going on spiritually. "Thou shall arise and have mercy upon Zion (God's people): for the time to FAVOR her, yea the SET TIME is come" Psalm 102:13.

Gideon was sore afraid because he knew it was not humanly possible to defeat the Midianites, the Amalekites, and the heathen armies of the east that had joined forces against Israel with his 300 men God insisted he goes to war with. Gideon was unaware of the simple fact that the spiritual components and agents in this war had already been addressed spiritually. Thus, God made the following statement to Gideon before engaging in the PHYSICAL battle between Gideon's army and the armies of his enemies.

God made it clear to Gideon, "Arise and go down to the Enemy's camp; for I have DELIVERED them into your hands, Judges 7:9. The word delivered speaks to or suggests something or an event that has already happened. With that said. Then how was it possible for God to tell Gideon that he'd already delivered Gideon's enemies into his hands (won the war) when the reality is Mr. Gideon and his 300 men had yet to launch an attack against his enemies?

Well, this is just another clear biblical example of the spiritual law of Ephesians 6:12, meaning our real battles and issues must be addressed from the spirit realm as opposed to making the center of our fight between flesh and blood (human beings). In other words, the spiritual battle between Gideon's army and his enemies had already been won in the spiritual realm, even though they had yet to physically engage in war. Nevertheless,  the results of what God did in the unseen world/spirit world automatically secured Gideon's victory in the physical realm (our natural world).

I am saying to someone this morning that have spiritual ears to hear and spiritual eyes to see beyond their overwhelming misleading circumstances that God has removed the spiritual stumbling blocks, walls, mountains, and all spiritual impediments to secure you nonstop victories in the natural!

As a reminder, absolutely nothing happens physically unless it was conceived or manufactured spiritually first! The mystery behind you repeatedly going around the same issue was due to spiritual blockages you were unaware of that prevented physical manifestation!

Come in agreement with what God has already done. In other words, stop repeating your prayers. Instead, begin thanking God, who has removed the spiritual impediments for answering your prayers in the name of His Son, Jesus Christ!

Father, I thank you that the mortgage is paid, the school fees are paid, and the resources are endlessly flowing in like never before. Thank you, Lord, that relationships have been restored and all losses and missed opportunities have been reinstated, ALL BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU'VE DONE IN THE REALM OF THE SPIRIT JUST FOR ME, IN THE MIGHTY AND MATCHLESS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing

kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

122 comments:

  1. Amen , I receive this word in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you FATHER ! REALLY NEEDED TO HEAR THIS !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much, really I believe and accept the God's response towards me according to what I have read through

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! Thanks Minister Kevin?, I need to hear this again. I need all wisdom of God in my soul. To move all spiritual blockages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe it and receive it. AMEN AND AMEN 🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen, received in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen, amen I stand in agreement with this prayer in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come into total agreement with that prayer. Thank you Jesus, for your promises are ever true. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Come into total agreement with that prayer. Thank you Jesus, for your promises are ever true. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Decree and I Declare all over us ! In the Mighty and Matchless Name of Yashuah Amen ...Thank you Min and Mrs Ewing , God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  11. I come into agreement with God’s will for my life and I receive this teaching in Jesus’ mighty and matchless name. Amen!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I receive the wòrd in the ñame of Jesus amen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I receive this and I believe Your Word Father God where you said in Joel 2:25 that You will restore to me all the years the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which you sent among me! In Jesus name, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amen! I receive,I come in full agreement with is word of God, I really needed to read this... Thank you Jesus for this revelation.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I come in Agreement. AMEN AND AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I stand in Agreement with this profound message, and It is so Amen Amen and Amen ! Glory be to you and only you Most High God

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hallelujah for victories already done through Christ Jesus! I stand in full agreement with this word. Amen and Amen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amen Amen Hallelujah Thank you father God

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amen and Amen. I come into agreement with the word.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hallelujah Thank you Jesus Christ of Nazareth I come in agreement with God word Amen Amen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you Lord for restoration and deliverance of my children's lives, for meeting all my needs according to your richest and glory in Jesus name Amen and Amen

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amen, thank you for this word🙌🏽

    ReplyDelete
  23. I come in complete agreement. Amen and AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  24. I come in complete agreement and I thank you Lord that it has already been won in the Spirit realm in Jesus name Amen����

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amen let it be Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so timely. I come in total agreement with this prayer in Jesus Mighty Name, AMEN! Thank You Minister Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amen...praise be to God

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amen...Received Received Received. I agree and come in agreement with the above. THIS WAS MUCH NEEDED. Thank You Lord for Abraham's Blessings unto me and mine.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I receive this word in Jesus mighty name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your God inspired message touched me at the point of my need. Amen and Thank you Minister !

    ReplyDelete
  31. Amen to the Most high

    ReplyDelete
  32. Amen Amen Hallelujah 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

    ReplyDelete
  33. Amen amen. Thank You Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amen
    I come in agreement with this words and prayers. Father I am ready.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I come in complete agreement with every word in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Heaven Feather! I come in agreement with this prayer and Thank you for restoration through Your son Jesus Christ. Minister Kevin God bless you continually.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Amen. Amen. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Amen I come in agreement and receive this this word in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Amen Amen Hallelujah 🙏🏾 🙏🏾🙏🏾

    ReplyDelete
  40. Amen , it is finished!! Thank you Lord!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I receive your word Father God and come into agreement with this prayer in the mighty name of Jesus. AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Amen, we receive it in the name of Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  43. God I receive your word and come into agreement with this prayer. The spiritual battle has already been won. Thank you and God bless you Pastor Kevin for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Amen, All Glory to God for the great things he has has.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I will run with this word.
    Thanks Pastor kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thank you God in Jesus Christ of Nazareth Amen Amen Hallelujah 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

    ReplyDelete
  47. It is finished in Jesus name.Thank you Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  48. AMEN Pastor Kevin and Mrs. Dedre 🇿🇦😇💯

    ReplyDelete
  49. Amen, in agreement with this prayer 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  50. Amen. I come into agreement with this prayer and I receive all that i had lost, debt canceled, broken family restored. Resources restored and maintained. In the Name of Jesus of Nazareth. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  51. Amen, Hallelujah thank you Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  52. In The Name of Jesus…AMEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I receive this word! I come into agreement in Jesus Name Amen!!! This was perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Amen. I come in agreement with this prayer and declare it sealed with the Blood of Jesus.
    Than you Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Amen!!! Glory to God!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I come in agreement with this word in Jesus name amen and amen

    ReplyDelete
  57. In Jesus Name, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  58. I come into agreement with this knowledge of truth

    ReplyDelete
  59. I come in agreement of this prayer in Jesus name.amen and amen

    ReplyDelete
  60. I come in agreement with the prayer amen

    ReplyDelete
  61. Amen Amen Hallelujah 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

    ReplyDelete
  62. I come into agreement with this prayer. I have been set free in Jesus name. I will began to prosper in all areas of my life that has been stagnant. Thank you lord for all you have done in the spirit and my you give me both patience and peace see it come to pass. In Jesus name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  63. I come into agreement with this prayer 🙏in the name of Jesus amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  64. Thank you Jesus amen

    ReplyDelete
  65. The FAVOR of GOD is upon my life, destiny,prayer,fasting,my children success, health,finance, destiny of marriage in Jesus Christ MIGHTY name Yeshua Hamashiach! Amen Amen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bind my faith with yours in Jesus name.amen

      Delete
  66. Am so edified by this powerful and insightful sermon, thanks man of God, God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Amen Amen Hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  68. AMEN Pastor Kevin and Mrs. Dedre🙏🏿💯❤

    ReplyDelete
  69. Amen hallelujah received

    ReplyDelete
  70. Thank you for God for received prayers 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  71. Thank you father God Amen Amen Hallelujah 🙌🙌🙏🏾🙏🏾❤️

    ReplyDelete
  72. In Jesus name amen!

    ReplyDelete
  73. I also came in agreement with this prayer in Jesus name 🙏 🙌 ❤️ L SA

    ReplyDelete
  74. I receive it and believe it in Jesus name …I agree Amen Amen Amen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  75. I receive, I receive, I receive, in your mighty name.... Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Amen Amen Hallelujah 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾❤️

    ReplyDelete
  77. I believe, degree and declare it in the mighty name of our LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, AMEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  78. Amen, I come in agreement with this prayer, in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  79. Amen Amen Hallelujah 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

    ReplyDelete
  80. Amen and Amen 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾❤️

    ReplyDelete
  81. Amen and Amen 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾❤️

    ReplyDelete
  82. Amen and Amen again. I come into complete agree with this prayer and blog in Jesus name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Amen and thank you God🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾❤️

    ReplyDelete
  84. Amen 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

    ReplyDelete
  85. Thank you minister for your encouragement Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  86. Amen and Amen 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾❤️

    ReplyDelete
  87. Amen! Glory be to God

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...