Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Understanding the dreams you dream-Dreaming of keys

Have you had a dream where you lost your keys? Or you know you left your keys at a certain spot but when you
got back to retrieve your keys your keys were gone.

Well, keys in a dream represent access and authority. Jesus said, “I have given you keys to the kingdom, in other words he’s given us access, Matthew 16:18. So to lose your keys in a dream indicates that your access to something that you once had access to has been denied.

Keys also indicates authority or power, “I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death, Revelation 1:18.

So if you dreamt you lost your keys at work, then the dream is indicating denial to certain access or privileges on your job. Let’s say you had a dream and in this dream you saw your keys in your co-worker’s bag. Well, the dream could be indicating that your co-worker or someone close to you wants your position. What about dreams where your keys could not open the door to your Job or home, well such a dream would be indicating termination of your job and repossession eviction of your home.


What about dreams where you saw your keys buried? Keys being buried in a dream indicate someone has spiritually buried your opportunities and access to promotion in life. As a result, you will live a life of stagnation and setbacks, never getting ahead or moving pass a certain point in your life.

Have you had dreams where your keys would not open doors that you fit your keys in? Well, such dreams indicate that you have what it takes to succeed but the enemy has connected you with the wrong person or place. In other words the enemy has spiritually misplaced your destiny.

Golden keys indicates a once in a life time opportunity, keys that are dark or black in color indicates access to misfortune, misery and frustration. It also indicates corrupt power and authority.

As usual, such dreams must be challenged and cancelled if they are obviously bad dreams. Cancelling such dreams will prevent what’s pending in the spirit realm from manifesting in the natural realm.

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com


4 comments:

  1. Shalom Minister Kevin,

    I had a dream that I lost the top part of my key (the black fob part). I was looking for it because I was trying to drive away quickly, as three men were chasing me. I found the black part in the street and put it up to the key to make sure it fit. I was so happy to have found the missing piece. I turned around to the three guys chasing me & I yelled, IN THE NAME OF JESUS & all three of them took off running in the other direction.

    I came in agreement with the manifestation of this dream, as I believe Father is giving me the missing piece to my access and authority, spiritually and naturally.

    HalleluYah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Min Kevin,
    I dreamt am in my husband's house ( we are staying separate past 5 years) and lots of his things are all around the house, scattered and in that mess I am looking for some keys, I found a bunch of them which I hv not seen ever, I quietly took away one cute looking tiny key which I know was very imp one and left the others thinking what if he comes to know, will take that later. He did not know at all, but he is a bit suspicious about what I was doing. I know where this entire bunch of keys he has kept and I know in my dream he himself does not know where he has kept them, but I know it. So in the dream am waiting for an opportunity to access this whole bunch.

    Second part of the dream I see one of his undergarment lying around. Its black in color and am a bit surprised at such a color...??

    Past 3 years I have had similar dreams about keys :
    1. My husband and me are waiting to take delivery of a brand new car that is parked far away in an open ground, and a man comes to hand over the keys. My husband moves forward to take the keys, but man says, " no this time, the keys will be given to her" and he hands keys to me.
    2) Another dream was me in a brand new house all alone and I find a big bunch of keys of different sizes and lovely metalic colors.

    Can you please help me understand, how do I pray for these 3 dreams.

    Thx
    Sapna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dreamed that I gave a golden key to a white lady behind a counter. She works with a savings and loans company. There were guys outside of the room she was in, who wanted to harm her so I gave her the spare key that I was holding on to and told her to lock the door after I leave. I gave her because I felt that the guys outside might take it from me.

    So if I gave her the key to protect her, is it a good dream or bad dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say it's a bad dream because you gave away your opportunity [golden key]. Even if it was to protect the lady [who probably isn't a lady but some evil spirit in disguise]. All of this is my opinion based on the blog post and your dream details.

      Delete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...