Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Evil Spirits Are The Puppet Masters To your Human Enemies

God will cause your enemies and haters to see the greatness and potential in you that you've failed to see in yourself!

When I look back over my life. I have come to the realization that my former haters and enemies were for the most part always in a better position than me. So the question is, what exactly were they hating on better yet why were they an enemy towards me when they were way ahead of me materially and financially?

The reality is because our physical enemies (humans beings) are unknowingly being influenced, persuaded, and led by evil spirits that are fully aware of what God has set aside for us along with what God has called us to be. These same spirits of jealousy, hate, anger, anti-progress and the like places a demand on their human agents to block, challenge or hinder anything that remotely resembles advancement for you. Trust me when I say to you that there is always a spirit behind what's challenging your efforts. However, a part of that particular spirit's success is to cause the one whom they're challenging to always focus on what they see as the source of contention such as human beings, places, and things. Many folks are reading this article right now, who should have been much further than they currently are. Unfortunately, you've accepted Satan's bate in becoming a bully to your bullies, and enemy to your enemies and a hater to their haters. In doing the same things their human enemies are doing to them, it has panned out for them a life of stagnation, misery, and anti-progress. The scriptures clearly say that our real fight is not with flesh and blood (human beings). Instead, we are in a constant battle with (invisible forces) evil spirits of jealousy, pride, adultery, fornication and the like that are operating through human beings to do their bidding in the earth, Ephesians 6:12

This is why it is not spiritually wise to become an enemy to your human enemy. Instead, as a believer of Jesus Christ, your primary focus must be recognizing and discerning the myriad of spirits using these folks to challenge and resist you. Secondly, your fight via prayer must be aimed at the spirits of jealousy, hate, discord, or whatever you have determined the operating spirits to be instead of their puppets, which are their human host!

In all honesty, most of the folks that are against you cannot give a valid reason as to why they hate you. More so, their intense jealousy towards you is unwarranted because, more than likely, they are in better positions than you. If asked, by anyone why they hate you so much, the answer would probably be, "I don't know I just can't stand them." Again, just another piece of evidence of a spirit influencing them to hate you.

Please, always keep at the forefront of your mind that you are fighting spirits who are using their human agents to block, hinder or hijack the spiritual blessings that God had in place for you before the foundation of the world.

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I have left great paying jobs as a nurse because I felt envy and jealousy towards. My excuse was " I dont have to deal with this " meanwhile my finances jacked up and in ome unstable. I never knew this was the enemy and reason behind it . I know if I had this information years ago,I would be much further in life. Thank you Minister LA Ewing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was very informative, the enemy did to me some years ago but now from your teach see why God say bless them I can forgive and bless my enemy now I know it not them doing it as God show me in the pass. This post confirm that God was teaching & showing me in the past that throughout the pain to see that it not them doing it but a dark spirit behind and that person in they heart is cry for help and one little pray of blessings for them can go along way and I seeing it now Thank you for this God blessings continue doing the great work for God minister Kevin le wing let no man stop you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minister Kevin all i know is to stand tall in my yes in God. Being attack so much in all area of life. Could please in prayer with me.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...