Monday, May 22, 2017

Undoing The Spiritual Injunctions Against You

 In the judicial world, there is a term referred to as an "injunction." An injunction is a judicial process or order requiring the person or persons to whom it is directed to do a particular act or to refrain from doing a specific action.

With that said, in the spirit world, false prophets create injunctions in the lives of their victims. In other words, by coercing their victims to agree with false prophecies being levied on and against them, the victim does not know that through their agreement with these false prophets' prophecies, an evil covenant is established spiritually that will literally suspend the victim physically. Thus, the false prophet has placed a spiritual injunction on the victim. The evidence is that the victim will experience consistent negative changes in their life.

However, this morning by the authority and blood of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, we break all demonic injunctions that we have ignorantly received, along with evil covenants that were unknowingly established between ourselves and all false prophets through their false prophecies. We command all demonic ordinances in the realm of the spirit that has hindered us spiritually and, as a result, have prevented us from going forward physically to be consumed by spiritual fire in the mighty name of Jesus Christ! We speak the word of God against these spiritual legalities that are operating against us, which says, "Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross" Colossians 2:14

Father God, let your word that cannot return to you void and unseat all hidden injunctions and evil ordinances established in our lives. Father, these spiritual injunctions that have found themselves in our lives through our ignorance, be destroyed by Holy Ghost fire in your son's mighty and matchless name and our savior Jesus Christ. Amen!

Kevin L A Ewing
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com
www.kevinlaewing.com


104 comments:

  1. Amen in the matchless name of Jesus christ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and Amen����

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen Amen Hallelujah ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

    ReplyDelete
  4. In one church, a leader(Apostel) persistently spoke negative injunctions in my life that I, vehemently rejected. I decided to leave the church and continued serving God, studying the Word and meditating on it, and praying the Word earnestly. I now have the joy and peace that only God can give

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jesus Christ! Hallelujah, Glory be to God in Jesus Christ name. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Pastor Kevin; I unseat all hidden injunctions and evil ordinances established in my life, through the blood of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I come into agreement with this prayer in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen Amen Hallelujah ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear God I have been receiving constant negative news in my life, Dear God please relieve me and my family

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen to that. In Jesus mighty name.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amen Amen ๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  12. In 2020 I relocated to another town. Being a believer in Christ I searched for a church where I can fellowship for a year. Later I met a lady that introduced me to this particular church. The Apostel constantly said negative prophecies against me all the time. I began to wonder if I suddenly changed from being a persistent word student and praying believer. One day I made an appointment with him and expressed my discontent and hurt. But no change. Until after 2 months I left the church. Thank you Minister Kevin for teaching on spiritual injunctions. I now know what that Apostel was doing. May Almighty God continue to bless you as you expose these hidden spiritual things that affect us negatively

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so similar to what has happened with me. Almost literal. There was God with bad project mixed… like I’d be abandoned and hurt but God saw my tears, and I needed to let go of the shame and guilt which at the time I was feeling none. I left after 3 months. After leaving I could no longer pay,I started feeling concerned by the Word of God, I went into a depressed state, was filled with shame and guilt and dark thoughts, I felt like I’d done wrong by leaving. He is still telling me to come back. I have even felt like I had to go back. I must pray ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

      Delete
  13. I am a st Lucian but lives in martinique with my family 3 years ago we moved to where we live now and this neighbor of mine I don't know for some reason I never had confidence in her I spoke to her and all but now it's like all hell went loss all that thanks to You minister Ewing in listening to you have changed my life, this lady now will try by all means to come at my family and I but the power of the almighty in me is so strong that I fight my battles with prayers and succeeding. God bless you minister and your family

    ReplyDelete
  14. AMEN Pastor Kevin and Mrs. Dedre ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’ฏ

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amen Amen in Jesus Mighty Name .

    ReplyDelete
  16. I come in complete agreement with Pastor Kevin in the name of Jesus Christ Amen

    ReplyDelete
  17. I come into agreement with this prayer. In the name of Jesus Christ ๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  18. I come in agreement with all Min Kevin LA Ewing spoke in this message in JESUS NAME amen

    ReplyDelete
  19. In Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  20. AMEN ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank lord the injuctions are removed from my life in Jesus mighty name amen

    ReplyDelete
  22. Every spiritual injunctions that the enemy have place in me and my families renounce and reject it by the power in the blood of Jesus Amen and Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  23. AMEN
    I come in agreement with this prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes Lord! AMEN IT IS SO!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I come into agreement with this prayer. May EVERY evil injunction against me and my family in the spirit realm be destroyed by fire and the blood of Yeshua Jesus. May they not come to pass and those who spoke them be confounded and scattered, blinded and deafened so that they campy find me or my family. Thank you Father for honoring this prayer and delivering us from the hand and evil intentions/injunctions of the enemy๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  27. I come in agreement with this prayer. Amen๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amen Amen Hallelujah ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amen Amen Hallelujah ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hallelujah.Amen๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

    ReplyDelete
  31. Amen Amen Hallelujah ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

    ReplyDelete
  32. Amen hallelujah received

    ReplyDelete
  33. Amen Amen Hallelujah ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amen Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

    ReplyDelete
  35. I received it Amen and Amen ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  36. Amen, amen, amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Amen Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

    ReplyDelete
  38. Amen and Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  39. Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

    ReplyDelete
  40. Amen from Lindiwe SA

    ReplyDelete
  41. Amen hallelujah received

    ReplyDelete
  42. Amen and Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

    ReplyDelete
  43. Amen hallelujah received

    ReplyDelete
  44. Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

    ReplyDelete
  45. Amen hallelujah received

    ReplyDelete
  46. Amen Amen Hallelujah received ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  47. Amen Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...