Saturday, June 3, 2017

The Real Purpose of Our Gifts

If you're sitting on your God-given gifts and talents, then make no mistake there's a whole lot of folks suffering unnecessarily because of you!

The purpose of our gifts and talents is to improve, advance, and simplify the lives of others. This is aside from its primary purpose which is bringing glory to God. Our gifts are not about us, again it will and always be about others.

There are many of you reading this post right now that are excellent singers, teachers, coordinators, etc. however, you're probably wondering why is it that, that grand opportunity hasn't arrived to launch you into what you love and enjoy doing. Well, just maybe, it is because your focus is more on what your gifts and talents will do for you as opposed to what it was intended to do for others.

Speaking from experience, I can say to you that my gifts and talents that I'm on a consistent basis sharing with others have on many occasions open unexpected doors of opportunity for me. I would like to encourage someone this morning who have been wondering when will your gifts begin opening doors for you.

Firstly, you must put aside the wealth and fame that has become your primary thoughts as to what your gifts will do for you. Instead, begin to focus on freely sharing your gifts with others and watch your gifts do to their lives what it was intended to do, while God begins the process of opening those once impossible doors of opportunity for you!

Written by: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com


5 comments:

  1. Amennnnnn. Loved this and needed this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u!!! So true & Amen. Coming to that realization as we speak!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I receive this and come in agreement in Jesus name Amen����

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always said I know that their are people assigned to our lives and if I don’t do my job then I hold back many from doing theirs! If a parent don’t feed their child that child will become malnourished & possibly die, why because that parent wasn’t doing their job and boom that stops the growth of a child & possibly can stop a whole generation that could have come from that child. This always stick with me because I was one of those people that would do that.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...