Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Good morning, family, friends, and followers. As usual, many dreams are sent to me for interpretation on an ongoing basis. However, my attention was drawn to another Facebook friend whose recent dream I thought would be not only a teachable moment but also exposing how intense things are spiritually and why we need to become more serious about our faith.


Dream by: Telecia Dawson
_______________________
I had a dream. It was night time. I saw people walking around and hanging out, minding their own business. As I looked up, I saw a flood of gorillas fall from the sky on the earth. In complete darkness, they were attacking and killing the people who didn't have a flashlight light. I heard the screams and cried for help. I was able to save some of the people with my flashlight. But I couldn't save them all. End. We are living in the last days. A new level of demons released on the earth. Armor up. People of God let your light shine!!!! My God. Not enough lights shining. Only light can get rid of darkness.


My Interpretation:
_______________
Very Interesting dream Telecia Dawson, and I must say that your interpretation is on point! Your dream started off where you were observing people moving about, hanging out minding their own business. This portion of your dream would be symbolic of everyday life for folks, and they're completely unaware of what is about to happen next as it relates to things of the spirit world. The next part of your dream, you said that you looked up and observed a flood of Gorillas falling from the sky on the earth. Of course, this section of the dreams is revealing that God has a) Given you spiritual insight (Prophecy) of events pending for our world, which is in line with Amos 3:7, which states that God will not allow anything on the earth unless he reveals the secrets to his Prophets first. So b) clearly, you're one of those Prophets God has chosen to show things from the spirit world that's pending for our natural world. The next part of your dream, you said that in complete darkness these Gorillas were attacking and killing the people that did not have a flash light.


This section of the dream is solemn because the darkness represents two things in this dream and they are 1) Ignorance and 2) Wickedness. Additionally, the folks with the flash light would be symbolic of Christians. The Bible clearly states that we the Believers of Jesus Christ are the light of the world, Matthew 5:14. So in essence, the Gorillas which represents a greater level and power of demonic infestation will be released spiritually to attack those that do not have a relationship with Jesus Christ (of course these would be the ones without flashlights).
The tragedy for these folks will increase tremendously along with great wickedness, but the folks without flashlights will be ignorant to the fact that the source of their calamities is of a well calculated spiritual nature. Now here is where your dream becomes even more interesting and why it should be taken seriously. You said that you hear screams and cries for help and that you were able to save some with your flash light but you were unable to save all.


Amazingly, this part of your dream is not only revealing the level of demonic activity but also some demonic spirits that are pending to be released. The scriptures inform us, the Believers that one of us are able to put 1000 to flight and two of us would be able to put 10,000 to flight. Of course, this represents the spiritual power of unity and our ability to challenge quite a large number of demonic forces at one time. It is also revealing the fact that there were more folks without flash lights as opposed to those that did have flash lights. Again, this is a reflection of Biblical prophecy when Jesus said in Luke 10:2, "Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few: pray ye, therefore, the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth laborers into his harvest." I strongly suggest you engage in a fast seeking God for more detail and also to increase the workers.

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com


5 comments:

  1. I just came upon this. I had a somewhat similar dream years ago
    I woke up so afraid because it felt so real. The difference in my dream was I was watching the gorillas killing people in the dark and I hid in fear and just like her dream the gorillas were raining down from the sky.i am so happy you Mr Ewing popped up on my YouTube because since I've come across your teachings I'm operating differently
    God bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless you Minister Ewing. The lover of my soul, God almighty directed me to you on a certain day when I was feeling blue after constantly suffering low mood for many years. I pray God continue to use you and protect you to do is work. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so vivid, every so often God gives me a glimples in the spiritual realms where i see things i would not ordinarly see. I continue to pray for Minister Ewing. His teachings is far more advance and indebt to anything i have ever heard in any church.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heal my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancratics cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,
    Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967
    Here is my contact phone number. +1-913-9518-145 if you would need some advise from me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Minister Ewing, I had the same kind of dream couple of months back, about gorillas in this forest they wanted to attack me but other gorillas came out of nowhere and started attacking them. It was a horrific site, I thank God every day without His love in my life I don't know where I'll be right now. The spiritual attack upon my life, dreams after dreams and thank you Minister for teaching me how to fight the right way. May God richly bless you and continue to use you mightily, coz life have been touched and being changed.

    Va
    Fiji Island

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...