Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Understanding the dreams you dream. Part. 12-Dream manipulation


Just like with any other area of our lives, the more we discover what Satan has been doing to secure his oppression over us, the craftier he becomes.

I am sure you must have ascertained by now that the Bible's wisdom causes one to see things from an entirely different perspective. More importantly, the Bible elevates our understanding of our variety of situations. In today's teaching, we are about to explore an area of dream interpretation that, if not carefully analyzed, it's easy to become confused by specific dreams. Often, the dreamer can be misled through a misinterpretation of their dreams.

Make no mistake, just like in your everyday life, the enemy shows up in your dreams only to execute three objectives, and they are to kill you, steal from you, and destroy you, according to John 10:10. However, he doesn't just arbitrarily attack you in these areas. The reality is, unknown to most believers, Satan and his cohorts are very much legalistic and attack with purpose in mind, aided by the spiritual laws. Meaning whenever he comes, he's coming fully equipped with biblical law. For example, the biblical or spiritual law dictates that the people of God are destroyed due to a lack of knowledge, Hosea 4:6. Destruction will always result from a lack of knowledge that otherwise would prevent Destruction.

The best way that I can illustrate this understanding is by the following example. Let's say someone has set a trap for you. The trap will only be as successful as your ignorance towards it. So the fact that you don't realize that there is a trap set for you will ultimately secure Destruction for you. On the other hand, if you are aware of the trap, you cannot be destroyed because you're aware of the trap. So, in essence, your knowing (which is knowledge) will protect and preserve your life, while you're not knowing (lack of knowledge) will destroy your life.

With the above being said, a friend told me he had a dream that confused him. He said he dreamt how his wife and himself were in what appeared to be a bedroom. He stood on one side of the bed while she stood on the other side. In the dream, he was filled with rage and anger and cursed his wife with profanity. In fact, he said he cursed his wife so much she didn't even have a chance to respond. Even though she so desperately wanted to. He further went on to say that he could recall the room being dark, and the dream ended. Upon waking, he said he felt very uneasy and did not know what to make of the dream.

Firstly, as I mentioned in the previous teaching, darkness in a dream indicates evil, ignorance, wickedness, etc. While a house would represent a person's life, different parts of that house speak to specific areas of that person's life. The bedroom points to personal and intimate areas of the dreamer's life. Here, the dream can become misleading if one does not consider spiritual laws. My friend said he was cursing his wife with great profanity to the extent his wife could not get a word in. In reality, my friend and his wife do not get along, so some would interpret this dream to mean that he may have unforgiveness in his heart toward his wife or that his dream was just an avenue to vent his frustration toward his wife.

The novice or one who is not mentally accompanied by spiritual laws and understands Satan and his agent's craftiness and manipulation of the law would find this dream very difficult to interpret. The dream's interpretation is that my friend was, in fact, cursing himself in the dream. Yes! Satan has manipulated him in the dream to curse his wife. How is this? According to the spiritual law, the law says, "For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh" Ephesians 5:31. "And they twain shall be one flesh: so they are no more twain, but one flesh" Mark 10:8. "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother and cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh" Genesis 2:24.

So, as you can see, according to spiritual laws, a husband and wife are indeed one: "The two shall become one." So the enemy, via this spiritual law unknowing to my friend, was able to cause my friend in his dream to curse his wife when the truth is to curse his wife is to really curse himself. The second law used in this dream was Death and life. This law says, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and they that love it (the Death or life that they speak) shall eat the fruit thereof, Proverbs 18:21.

So it is dreams like the above that if left unchallenged, meaning if the dream is not interpreted correctly and canceled, the dreamer can expect difficulties, losses, delays, missed opportunities, etc., in their life.

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
ewinglakevin@icloud.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I stumbled at cross Kevin’s teacher about 3 months ago. Due to some dreams I’ve been having.I have a note book full of notes pray point! Certain scriptures for specific area’s! You know the moment I started getting revolution or and knowledge about everything Kevin teaches on dealing with the spiritual world or (unseen world) I started to get physically attacked in my dream by wild cat, cats, ect.i experience sleep paralysis and every! And this was only when I started listening to his teachings. I am so convinced that the devil didn’t want me to have this knowledge. I learned Sooo much in a short period of time i in gulf myself with his teachings every day, I feel like I have to play catch up! I didn’t go right into a fast but cause I felt like I didn’t have enough word in me! I’m now reading scripture and different stories in the biblie that Kevin teaches on and more. I was eventually led to do a 3 day water only fast a few weeks ago. And on the fast I was surprised that I had absolutely no dreams, it took about 3 days later for me to dream again. I used Kevin’s pray point about (forgotten dream cancelling or coming in agreement) and also (fighting the spirit that cause u to not recall your dreams) after the fast I had a dream I was getting ready for a trip and I had to get my suitcase down from the attic, so me a my 10 yr old son went up to get something down, up in the attic it was full of light because it had several windows to let in natural light and it was well organized. I also had things like house hold cleaning and soaps in there too l ok or I had extra of everything up there stored I filled 2 groceries bags of this to take down and to bring with us. I looked out the window and a flash back or a glimpse came to me, that someone was hurt in the attic and it had some type of fire and damaged was down up there, but it was now fixed and looked new in the attic! We got down from the attic and my sister was packing. I remembered I had to pick up something else from a store I needed! So I remember me in the car driving out of my subdivision! And I woke up! And since thin I have got other dreams! But I also want to point out after the fast God has been revealing to me soo much about the dreams I didn’t understand, it’s like I’m running into the revelations. I just have to thank Jesus over and over! He’s revealed soo much I now know what specific spirits I’m dealing with. He have clarified it and I’m now fixing to stay another 3 day fast water only!🙏🏾

    ReplyDelete
  2. O an also after I woke up from that dream I realized that I had a dream about an attic before. It’s like that dream I had forgotten came back to me! I could remember every detail but I know I had a dream about it before!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Seeking assistance from the Almighty all Powerful God!

F ather, amplify your spirit of discernment in me today, enabling me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Reveal to me, Lord...