by witches and warlocks to summon demonic entities to do their bidding, but more importantly, to covertly bind that person, and by extension their family, to that altar.
The power of a demonic altar is created through the spilling of blood at that altar. It is always the blood sacrifice performed there that summons evil spirits to oppress others spiritually.
What Most Christians Get Wrong About Altars
Unfortunately, very few Christians understand the spiritual implications of an altar. If you asked most believers what the significance of an altar is, they would likely say it's simply a place where one prays. While that may be true to a certain extent, altars carry a far greater spiritual implication in the realm of the spirit.
You May Already Be in Covenant and Not Know It
Many of you reading this right now have no idea that you may be spiritually in covenant with a demonic altar. Unknown to you, you were spiritually tied to a demonic family altar the day your fore-parents, another family member, or even you yourself made the mistake of participating in the works of witchcraft. What that family member, fore-parent, or you did not realize was that the moment that decision was made, an evil covenant was simultaneously forged, tying the participants and their family members not only to that demonic altar, but to a life of oppression and strange, negative circumstances.
Gideon: One Man's Altar, a Nation's Oppression
Let me offer some biblical proof to unveil the mystery of demonic altars. Scripture tells us in Judges 6 that the children of Israel were under serious oppression for seven years at the hands of the Midianites. Israel could not understand the reason for their oppression, or why God would allow it in the very land He had promised them. They cried out to God, and God sent an angel who instructed Gideon to go to his father's house, which would reveal the root of why they had been afflicted for so long.
When Gideon arrived, he discovered that his father, unknown to the rest of Israel, had a demonic altar set up in his own home, an altar to Baal:
"Throw down the altar of Baal that thy father hath, and cut down the grove that is by it." (Judges 6:25)
Because of this altar, secretly erected in his father's house, with sacrifices being made to a demonic deity, the surrounding nation found itself under oppression. It is worth studying this passage closely; Israel's broader idolatry as a nation is also named in Judges 6:1 as part of the cause, and Gideon's obedience in tearing down his father's altar is presented as the turning point that opened the door to national deliverance.
Until the Covenant Is Broken, Nothing Changes
I have met with many people who have asked me to pray with them, pray for them, or fast with them, and nothing happened. We would later discover that nothing happened, even with fasting and prayer, simply because that person was already initiated into, and in covenant with, a family demonic altar, unknown to them.
Covenants are respected by God. Before God can move on your behalf, that evil covenant must be broken. In Gideon's case, it was only after he destroyed his father's altar and erected an altar unto God, offering godly sacrifices, that the spiritual order changed. That destruction paved the way for Gideon and the children of Israel to progress and subdue their enemies.
This same kind of spiritual activity keeps some groups, families, organizations, or individuals from advancing in life. As long as we continue in ignorance, or simply rely on what a preacher tells us rather than searching the Scriptures for ourselves, we remain prone to failure and defeat.
I could write volumes on this mystery. This understanding is essentially a foreign language to the average Church, simply because they do not understand the power and spiritual weight of covenants made at altars.
How This Shows Up: Finances and Relationships
If you have been a Christian for years, faithfully paying your tithes and giving financially, yet you still find yourself broke or continually struggling, chances are you are spiritually tied to a family altar. Here is how it works: whatever item a witchcraft practitioner instructed someone to bring to the altar as a sacrifice, and whatever money was exchanged to "pay the spirits" to do their bidding, that exchange formed an unknowing covenant with that altar. As a result, everyone in that family may carry a money problem until the covenant with that altar is destroyed.
The same is true if a family member, or you yourself, once visited a witch doctor to bring about separation in someone's marriage or relationship, so that you could be with that person. That altar now controls the destiny of every relationship in that family, because a covenant was covertly established between the one who desired the evil and the altar itself.
Finding the Root
This is why it is vital, in my ministry, to ask questions that may seem irrelevant to the person seeking help but that, to me, are always in search of the spiritual root keeping that person moving backward in life. In roughly seven out of ten cases, it becomes clear that the person, a parent, grandparent, spouse, or another family member was or is currently involved with witchcraft. As a result, that person was unknowingly tied to the altar.
I know many of you are reading this for the first time, and I suspect this very mystery has been the source of your relentless struggles. Ask God to reveal whether the source of your problems is an altar in your life you may not be aware of. More importantly, ask Him to destroy the spiritual covenant holding you to that altar. Please note: whoever is in covenant with a demonic altar, whether knowingly or unknowingly, is ultimately controlled by it.
There is so much more I would like to share concerning demonic altars. Still, I will end here for now and continue tomorrow in a series of writings on "Understanding the Spiritual Implications of Demonic Altars."
Written by: Kevin L A Ewing
ewinglakevin@icloud.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com
www.kevinlaewing.com

shalawam brother Kevin, do you have a video on dreaming about looking in a mirror? and what it symbolizes in scripture?
ReplyDeleteThis is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! bizarre news stories
ReplyDeleteIf you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries. a course in miracles quotes
ReplyDeleteWow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. David Hoffmeister blog
ReplyDeleteWow
ReplyDeleteKnowledge!Knowledge! There is a cousin who has been obsessed with psychic reading and tarot cards from a tender age (our grandmother usually listening to this man over the radio), her child's grandfather practicing obeah/necromancy. She has been flourishing and everything simply moves very fast for her, while the rest of family is facing multiple setbacks. She even purchased a "guard" from this psychic. I know of this because she introduced me to the psychic once (I repented after because I know God was not pleased). Now reading this article, I'm no longer pondering the whys? One person's doing can affect everyone else in that generation.. I pray the Lord have mercy on her because her daughter will have to pay most for her doings.
ReplyDeleteThank you,I have learn so much. God thank you.
ReplyDeleteThank you Sir. Be blessed.
ReplyDeleteAmen
ReplyDeleteAmen Amen
ReplyDeleteAmen and Amen. Thank you for this knowledge , insight and understanding. Minister, you are indeed a blessing !!!
ReplyDeleteAmen Amen
ReplyDeleteAMEN Pastor Kevin and Mrs. Dedre πΏπ¦π―π
ReplyDeleteAmen and Amen π. Yes sir I have been praying and fasting. I have been on a 40 day fast and prayer. 7 day prayers and fasting and still keep having strange dreams. Like people chasing me or always in a dirty house. I was having dreams of stranger women having sex with me.
ReplyDeletePastor Kevin Ewing I have emailed you sir a couple times and never received a response. I have had many dreams of people chasing me in dreams, my car and wallet missing. I have woke up to feeling as if someone was standing over me, I have even been followed in my vehicle by other strange vehicles. I can even hear the demons speaking, it seems as if everywhere I go these demonic spirits are attacking me. I have even felt as if someone was touching me in my sleep. This has happened even after I have prayed and fasted. 40 day prayer and fasting. 7 day prayer and fasting. 3 days prayer and fasting as well. You can physically hear these demonic spirits speaking. These are not voices in my head. Even the people around me when I'm doing business can hear what they are saying. Can you educate me further sir?????
ReplyDeleteAsk for the infilling of the Holy Spirit . The anointing breaks the bondage
DeleteThrough knowledge shall the just be delivered
ReplyDeleteAmen and Glory be to God for your teachings Pastor Kevin
ReplyDeleteAmen Amen Amen
ReplyDeleteAmen Amen Hallelujah πππΎππΎππΎ
ReplyDeleteA lot happening in our lives thanks pastor Kevin
ReplyDeleteAmen thanks pastor Kevin
ReplyDeleteVery true indeed. My two elder sisters went to a witch doctor because they were suspecting that their younger sister is a witch. And they actually paid money to the witch doctor.
ReplyDeleteAnd I have been praying for financial breakthrough because I have just found myself in so much debt. As I have been praying the Lord revealed to me. He said " what is controlling your family are the altars of the witch doctors " So I really thank God for this revelation Pastor Kevin. I will pray to break the evil covenants and destroy the evil altars.
Amen π
ReplyDeleteAmen Amen
ReplyDeleteThanks pastor Kevin for this information
ReplyDeleteThanks pastor Kevin for this information
ReplyDeleteAMEN Pastor Kevin and Mrs. Dedre ππΏππ―❤
ReplyDeleteAmen Amen Hallelujah ππ
ReplyDeleteThanks for the information pastor Ewing. Blessings to your family.
ReplyDeleteAmen hallelujah received
ReplyDeleteAmen
ReplyDeleteππΎ Lord thank You for this word. Bless Min. Ewing in Jesus name amen
ReplyDeleteThank you Minister Kevin we are so edified God bless you L Selepe SA
ReplyDeleteAmen Amen Hallelujah ππΎππΎππΎ
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteAmen Amen ππΎππΎππΎ
ReplyDeleteAmen Amen Hallelujah ππΎππΎππΎ❤️
ReplyDeleteAmen to that. Thank you for your teachings.
ReplyDeleteThanks pastor Kevin for opening my spiritual eyes
ReplyDeleteAmen Amen ππΎππΎππΎ
ReplyDeleteThanks be to GOD, praise his name for ever and ever. Amen
ReplyDeleteAmen ππΎππΎππΎ
ReplyDeleteAmen Amen Hallelujah ππΎππΎππΎ❤️
ReplyDeleteAmen hallelujah received
ReplyDeleteAmen and Amen ππΎππΎππΎ❤️
ReplyDeleteAmen hallelujah received
ReplyDeleteAmen Amen Hallelujah ππΎππΎππΎ❤️
ReplyDeleteI had a dream lastnight that me & a few other church members were running up a green grass hill with our pastor? I don’t understand it & in another dream my neighbours sister(who’s face I have never seen) was driving me & my kids grandmother in her car(kid’s grandmothers car) dropped us off & then returned and said the keys were in the car but I could never locate the car? Please help my interpreter
ReplyDeleteAmen hallelujah received
ReplyDeleteWe are exposed to these alters unknown to us we thank God for your healing and protection π
ReplyDeleteAmen Amen Hallelujah ππΎππΎππΎ❤️
ReplyDeleteAmen Hallelujah ππΎππΎππΎ❤️
ReplyDeleteAmen Amen Hallelujah ππΎππΎππΎ❤️
ReplyDeleteAmen hallelujah
ReplyDeleteAmen Amen Hallelujah ππΎππΎππΎ❤️
ReplyDeleteAmen hallelujah received
ReplyDeleteAmen hallelujah received
ReplyDeleteAmen hallelujah received
ReplyDeleteAmen Amen Hallelujah πππ❤️
ReplyDeleteAmen Amen Hallelujah πππ❤️
ReplyDeleteAmen Amen Thank you Father God for opening our eye and ear to receive your word and break every evil altar that's working again us in Jesus Christ name Amen Hallelujah πππ❤️
ReplyDeleteGod Bless this ministry!!! in Jesus Matchless name Amen
ReplyDeleteAmen Amen Hallelujah πππ❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you Hallelujah
ReplyDeleteYes!!! Amen Amen Hallelujah πππ❤️
ReplyDelete