Saturday, June 20, 2015

Are you sure


Have you ever had that feeling that something just isn't right with someone, something or some
place? However, there is absolutely no physical evidence to prove or even identify what you're sensing deep within your spirit.

Have you or are you currently sensing that someone is not being altogether truthful with you or there is something about a particular person that is making you extremely uncomfortable that has not been revealed as yet? However, outside of your feeling  there is absolutely nothing to support your sense of discernment.

One of the difficult part of walking in the spirit as Believers of Jesus Christ is learning to disengage our five senses and allowing the spirit of God, His Holy Spirit to reveal to us via our spirit what the enemy is hiding or concocting to secure failure and destruction for us.

Satan's primary method of operation is to manipulate his victims via deception. Those that fail to build and strengthen their relationship with God become ideal candidates in being mislead and deceived by the evil one and his agents. One of his methods of deception is to initially give the appearance of Godliness and good will to the one that is being deceived or about to be deceived with the sole intent of pulling the intended victim off of their God designed destiny. In other words, to cause the Believer to never connect with what God had originally designed for them, such as the right mate, the right,career, the right church, the right life etc.

Many folks are very much bitter, hurt and disappointed today because they were convinced that they had, chosen the right mate, they thought they picked the right career, they were confident that they were being lead by the spirit to that particular church, that has now placed them in a far worse position prior to them attending that church. Question! Are you sure the Holy Spirit is leading your spirit with that choice you are about to make that will ultimately change your life? Is it that you desire a particular person or thing so bad that you have tagged God on the tail end of it to convince yourself that it is of God? Are you certain that you are not confusing the lust and selfish desires of your five senses and labeling it as the leading of the Holy Spirit?

My friend, let me tell you from personal experience, Satan is a master deceiver and an elaborate calculator of evil. No human being is exempted from his many deceptions, especially those that are lead by their lust instead of the Spirit of God! I honestly do not know who this message is for today but I am lead to speak this word to someone that desperately needs it. The lord said to tell you to LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP AND THAT YOU WILL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUIT! Stop trying to convince and deceive yourself that these folks are who you desire them to be.... You are assisting the enemy to setup you up for destruction!

As a heads up, Satan will not deceive you or tempt you with things or people that do not appeal to you, instead he will use your desires and things that you gravitate to as a sugar coat with his evil embedded on the inside all in an effort in making your life a living hell.......... There is a saying that goes like this, "Not everything that glitters is gold"

Are you sure you're being lead by the Spirit of God or are you being deceived by a spirit of lust?

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

19 comments:

  1. It is too interesting I dreamt exactly 2months ago Nov. 12 at about this time exactly I bought some goods cash for a business customer and delivered to company.I met a old friend in a dream his wife and his mother. 3 of them together. Now in reality I don't know them, but in the dream they are my type of people appearing decent refined as persons.

    They were there when I delivered the goods, we were talking about me not being married. The terms payment of the transaction with the company I was doing the business with was 60days credit, I didn't know that in the first dream Nov.12,2020.

    This Morning about 3:50am is exactly 2 months to the date and time I had the dream. I was back at the same company the same 3 people was there when I went to collect my money for the goods I delivered. I said to them weren't you here the last time 2 months ago when I was here, what a COINCIDENCE. I TOLD him and the OTHERS I haven't found my wife as yet,he was saying oh and he and they laughed. That would be my best friend in the dream and his wife and his mother. I asked him if he doesn't have any unmarried sister, he countenance changed when I mentioned that, HE seemed upset.I signed the for the payment and left.End of Dream.

    I WOKE UP ASKED THE LORD WHAT IS GOING ON I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ASKED FOR DECERNMENT.I was about to read a prayer against the dream, and I came across this article this blog, Pastor Kevin, had to share.I Rebuked that dream already, going to read a prayer now.Thank God for your Ministry. Through it God has used you to save more lives than you know,Thank you. To GOD be the Glory great things he has done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Minister for this article. THIS I needed to read. This message was for me. Praise be to Yah and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Min K.E for this word and message! God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Minister Kevin LA EWING may God bless you abundantly for helping us understand our dreams and opening our spiritual eyes.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is very relatable. Chose the wrong mate the wrong church and my life was worse off. I chose my husband because I thought he was Christ centered and his family as well. But I soon found out they were narcissists... Sad to admit but God warned me, back then I couldn't figure out why he said it wouldn't work, because to me he was decent and kind, but in a year I saw who he really was, a nightmare, I saw what God was trying to protect me from.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dream that something was telling me not to attend liturgy but until today I don't know, it was Satan or god but I was attending Catholic mass. I explained to priest what I was dreaming, and he said it was the devil.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen Amen πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen...thank You Lord. Be blessed Mr Ewing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Minister Ewing, In Jesus Name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amen Amen Hallelujah

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...