Monday, November 16, 2015

God says it's time to let go!

There are certain folks that must be removed from your life if it is your desire to make progress!

There are some folks in your life that have exhausted their stay and as a result have anchored you to the same old, same old. I promise you, the day you make up in your mind to cut these destiny blockers loose, then the right folks for this season of your life will appear.

Scripture reminds us of the following, "Neither do people pour new wine into old wine skins. If they do, the skins will burst; the wine will run out and the wine skins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wine skins, and both are preserved" Matthew 9:17.

There are certain seasons of a person's life that was not designed to accompany certain folks that they've been running with. In fact this explains why there was so much friction and misunderstanding. These were the signs that not only was a new season approaching but more importantly it's time to  cut off the old to be relevant for the new. This is the only way you'll be able to recognize and appreciate what God had prepared for you.

Stop attempting to fix up what has already died in your life. Like I have mentioned on so many occasions before and that is death brings purpose to an end while life creates purpose. Again, nothing is happening for you because you refuse to loose the dead weight you've allowed to remain in your life even though you are fully aware that it's causing you not to go forward along with the unnecessary pain.

The word of the Lord for someone today, "Cut loose what I have been telling you to cut loose from your life so that you can finally recognize and appreciate the seasons I have established for you before the foundation of the world, Your life will stay in repeat if you refuse to let go of the source of your defeat".

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

50 comments:

  1. This is just as vital as any other important message!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my word.
    God bless you Pastor Kevin .
    The only thing is that you have removed the prayers on your bloc site. I really need them. Please re install.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Update the app

      Delete
    2. Thank You Pastor Kevin . This is vital you never disappoint. Amen.

      Delete
    3. Thank god for yoy brother

      Delete
  3. Please put back the prayers on you blog spot. It's been showing no data for some days now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This a word for me as well. I did not want to let my past or my job go even though they are not yielding good fruits. I'm thankful for your Ministry Pastor Ewing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gods timing is always perfect. Over the past day or so I’ve struggled with this exact thing and the fact I was woken up this early in the morning says to me that God had this trail specifically set up for me! Thank you Lord for allowing this passage to appear in the hours of rest! Thank you lord for giving me the strength to stay up and find this! And mist of all thank you for using others to get a simple message across.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks alot I have managed to update.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I,ve been praying for a sign from God as to whether or not I should fight for my marriage or not,it's been a long hard journey for the both of us and I believe in my heart its time to let go.I just feel so guilty and ashamed hecause I know that I'm the cause of this spiritual attack on my marriage.PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY WIFE GUYS.THANKYOU KEVIN FOR YOUR WORD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand brother. Same here

      Delete
  8. AMEN Pastor Kevin and Mrs DedreπŸ’―πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸŒ€

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is also a message to me from God thank u father I’ve been waiting for u to talk to me I hear πŸ‘‚ u loud and clear I’m finally woke and ready to receive all of my new seasons only through u my lord thank u for loving me so …Even when I denied u lord and left you out Lord please for me father I’ve repented for all my sins got baptized in name of my lord Jesus Christ…You have never left my side Lord thank u πŸ™ I’m living the rest of my life through u father I’m yours …You don’t need me I need you forever my lord

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen Amen Hallelujah Thank you Jesus Christ of Nazareth πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you I received it in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amen... Hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blessings to you and yours Pastor Ewing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Does this word apply to marriages?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amen yes we need to let go

    ReplyDelete
  17. I come in agreement with the will of my heavenly Father over my life.i urrender to you O Lord Isaiah 43:1.amen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  19. AMEN Pastor Kevin and Mrs. Dedre πŸ˜πŸ’―πŸ’¬πŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks pastor Kevin change is needed in our lives

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you Thank you Pastor Kevin,I see the change in my life when I cut loose people that was a heavy weight.πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amen hallelujah received the word

    ReplyDelete
  23. Minister Kevin you help us get out of stagnation. Thank you for helping us acquire knowledge, understanding , and wisdom. Bless you Minister and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you Minister Kevin thats so powerful and edifying from Lindiwe SA

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amen Amen πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amen and Amen πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amen hallelujah received

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for the teachings, I was a victim of this GOD did remove me to a better position.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Amen πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  32. Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  33. Amen blessed be the Name of Yeshua!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. GOD has different plans for us.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Amen Amen πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...