Thursday, November 19, 2015

Stop agreeing with the spirit of fear

Yesterday on the Cindy Russell show we dealt with the foot soldiers of the kingdom of darkness. We
discovered that the foot soldiers of the kingdom of darkness are indeed the spirits of fear!

Prior to sickness, poverty, confusion setbacks, delays etc, the spirit of fear would always be the initiator in ushering in these other spirits into your life. While others would describe fear as a feeling or an emotion. Scripture makes it abundantly clear that fear is indeed a spirit! The feeling of fear is just the evidence of the presence of the spirit of fear.

"For God did not give us the "SPIRIT" of fear" 2 Timothy 1:7. Spirits, clearly understand that in order for them to manifest or perform their will in the natural, otherwise known as our physical world, human co-operation is a must. Again, this is so because God gave humans authority in the earth and not spirits according to Genesis 1:28.

Therefore, when the spirit of fear shows up, the reality is it's seeking your approval for you to agree with whatever evil it desires to release into your life.

statements such as: "I'm afraid that I may have Cancer". "I fear contracting HIV". "I fear that someone else will get the promotion instead of me". I fear that they may not view me as being qualified for the job". Again my friend, God did not give us the spirit of fear! This spirit is strictly from the enemy's camp.

The spirit of fear wants you to activate the spiritual law of fear so that it can dominate that particular area of your life that you unknowingly agreed to. The law of fear dictates the following, " For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me" Job 3:25.

If you would like to know what Job feared, then review Job 1 & 2 to discovered what all he lost and the infirmity that consumed his body. The bottom line friend is this. Stop confessing whatever it is that you fear because in doing so you are literally agreeing with the spirit of fear that desires to manifest whatever it is that you greatly fear!

I curse the spirit of fear and command it to be consumed by the eternal fire of God. I reject, renounce and condemn any and all confessions of fear that I have made in my life time. I command every evil covenant of fear to be broken by the power of God in the mighty name of Jesus the Christ. Amen!

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. My Goddddd this is so timely for me. I have been entertaining this spirit with knowing I was young at that time but I always want to know why am always fearful for years now. That spirit came a part of me thanks for this word it is destroy now. Thank great word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Praise God for this timely post.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...