Wednesday, December 23, 2020

The Poor Unknowingly Came To Help You

Whatever promises God made in His word concerning addressing the needs of the poor. Make no mistake, His plan to accomplish this will always be through us!

The evidence of the abovementioned statement is clearly expressed in Philippians 2:13, which says, "For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure." This scripture is so renewing in the sense that, while we may feel the need to assist someone in a less position. The reality is, according to Philippians 2:13, it was God who ignited our desire to help because it is His will to assist whomever He is directing us to. Again, God will help that person as promised, but we are his feet and hands on the earth. Now, do you see it is never by accident or chance that you're motivated to assist the less fortunate? Believe me when I say to you. God is fully aware of the events concerning your life related to your future. Therefore, when he positions someone less fortunate than you in your path. He is trying to get you to invest in that person's life so that he can assist you in your future troubles, according to Psalm 41:1-3. So here is my summary of this revelation according to God's plan. "The poor unknowingly came to help you even though God has inspired you to help the poor...Wow! Don't you ever miss another opportunity to help the poor who unknowingly came to help you! Psalm 72:12-13 12 For He shall deliver the needy when he crieth; the poor also, and him that hath no helper. 13 He shall spare the poor and needy and shall save the souls of the needy. Kevin L A Ewing
www.kevinlaewing.com kevinlaewing.blogspot.com ewinglakevin@icloud.com

18 comments:

  1. God bless you Minister Kevin Ewing. HE design the human heart with HIS miraculous INVENTORY that only He can retrieve it's contents. I thank GOD for His remarkable work being accomplished through this ministry. My life and the lives of so many others have not the same because of the Revelations being sawn through this ministry. Thank you again for your commitment to ALMIGHTY GOD. GOD will tremendously reward you. In JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH I PRAY, AMEN!!! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™Œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Minister Kevin for revelation knowledge on subjects we were never taught. I feel awful that the majority of my life has been taught to me by false prophets. To God be the glory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings to you man of God. You are are indeed a Moses for such a time as this

    ReplyDelete
  4. I come in agreement in Christ Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallelujah hallelujah!!! As we serve the less fortunate. We bless them and they bless us. Every enciu ter is on purpose. Ty lord

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Staff Kevin. i thank the Almighty God for this wholesome Revelation . Now I know that when i extend a hand to the poor I am actually helping myself according to scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If someone only contacts you frequently, when she needs money over the years and recently contacted me about giving her money towards her wedding, I am wrong to turn this down? I give to the poor and destitute, but, I feel like so am being taken advantage of.
    Please advice. I want to Please God thru my giving.. I don't fee ledl to give to this cause. It is wrong to feel that way,,,?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I πŸ™πŸΌ every day...for a blessing for me an my children. I am a agood hearted person who will help anybody i see...but i am now i need and i am invisible. So sad

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMEN!!! Thank you for this teaching, Pastor Ewing. Knowledge is power.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Send them Lord in my path and I shall serve hallelujah Jesus. Keep me in all your ways father God. Take me deeper in your word

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...