Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Transitioning Of Leadership Is Inevitable.

Pastor Myles Munroe spoke extensively about a new generation of up-and-coming leaders just before his passing. In his statement, he mentioned how many would die, and in some cases, their deaths will be unexplainable. Again, this will all be a part of the transition of ushering in God's new leaders.

I was convinced a long time ago that the generation of which Dr. Myles Munroe speaks currently exists among us. However, they've been suppressed and oppressed by those who refuse to accept that their time and purpose in leadership positions are DONE. It's time to step aside gracefully as God presents his new set of non-compromising leaders! Scripture says the following in regards to this understanding, "And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removes kings, and set up kings: he gives wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding" Daniel 2:21. I am also convinced that this statement and understanding are not limited to the religious organization but all life areas. I have witnessed some of the transitions already, and I am confident more is on the way. Some churches, businesses, and even families will not grow, advance or specific curses and backwardness will not be removed until some folks are moved out of the way. The reality is their archaic way of thinking and leading has frustrated and delayed God's will for many. In other words, many who are subject to them should have been much further than they currently are. Based on the apparent changing of the times, coupled with the audacity to stand against the establishment. I see myself as one of those emerging leaders of which Dr. Munroe spoke about being a part of the new leadership generation. Many like myself are relentless in seeing the consistent demonstration of the manifested power of God in action. We are done with the traditions, culture, nursery rhymes, seed sowing exercises that have panned out ZERO results over the years for the parishioners but excellent returns for those that lead them. Whoever you are that may be reading this post, and you feel that you are among the new emerging leaders that will come forth. The Lord has likened you to Joseph, the son of Jacob who, even though he was hurled into slavery, hated by his brothers, falsely accused of rape, imprisoned, etc. Joseph had no idea that it was during these challenges of hardship and oppression, especially by those he loved the most. He was being conditioned for the new order of leadership that he unknowingly would be catapulted to! Like Caleb and Joshua, these new leaders will have a DIFFERENT SPIRIT! Trust me when I say to you, they can only keep their foot on you for so long, in fact, just as long as God Almighty has assigned them to. Nevertheless, the day is quickly approaching where you will be catapult and advanced to where you were destined to be before the foundation of the world. God has called you to lead, and if you observe your hardship, troubles, and the way folks treated you, it was God's way of conditioning you for leadership and, in most cases showing you via the behavior of your oppressors, WHAT NOT TO BE LIKE WHEN IT IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE AND LEAD! Your most important lesson during your conditioning for your transition, my friend, is to always be conscious of the glaring facts about when your purpose is up and when it is time to step aside and pass the baton to the next generation leaders. In other words, do not die with the baton in your hand that you should have passed on a long time ago! In the coming months, we will see the emerging of more new leaders despite those who try to hold on to what has already expired for them........ Written By: Kevin L A Ewing kevinewing@coralwave.com kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

30 comments:

  1. I feel a resonance in me when I read this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow reading this in 2020 and I can already see the manifestation. Thank you JESUS

    ReplyDelete
  3. The teachings of Pastor Myles Menroe transform me from a leadership to an agent of life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I concur, I'm witnessing that through professions, politics, legal jurisdiction and churches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minister Ewing, since I came across your channel sorry to say, but you are the one raised in this generation after Monroe. This has been clear. I know some comments do not always go well with you. But you are that new leader. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen. I pray that I will have done what God has wanted me to do this time in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Minister Ewing for such Revelation. I am trying my oughtermost best to be totally submissive to GOD. Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you! Ms. Burke PHILADELPHIA PA 🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  8. So profound and true, continue to make an impact in our lives

    ReplyDelete
  9. So profound and true, continue to make an impact in our lives

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you... This truly explains my current situation... God bless you and your family...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Real Truth! The Lord has already started dealing with His church first.
    I saw a vision a couple years ago that The Holy Spirit is moving like a Huge Wave after an earthquake we've all felt the shocking Now we will see This Huge 3rd Wave of God's power to destroy the works of the devil and a church that is without spot or wrinkle for our Lord before He comes 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amen and Thank you! God Bless and keep you both Min and Mrs Ewing

    ReplyDelete
  13. I come in agreement in Jesus Christ our Lord

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is content like this,that will bring change for the greater good. I come into agreement for the glory of God.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!!!! Now that it awesome. Thank you and Blessings Minister Ewing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Minister Kevin L A Ewing you are a God send thank you for your teaching 🙏👏🙌😊😀❤🙏 All the way from South Africa 🇿🇦👏

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had 2 visions of loaves of �� bread and in one of the vision that loaf bread was wrap i unwrap took a slice didn't see myself eating, buti heard the voice said that loaf is discontinue.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! This is confirmation for me as well 😭 🙌🏽

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a fact Minister Kevin you are indeed one of them...may the spirit of sound wisdom, understand and knowledge continues to rest upon.We give God the glory He has used you to open our spiritual eyes concerning the false prophets and charlatans around the world through knowledge of God we are delivered

    ReplyDelete
  20. Audrey Will Power StrongMay 14, 2022 at 6:47 PM

    I am one of those leaders who will take up position in the high office to carry out the will of God and to lead in ways that please him. I shall be exalted from pit to palace and from the prison to the highest office. This is definitely my message for such a time like this. I prayed this last night and only to come today to read the same thing. Confirmation. Glory hallelujah, praise God.Thanks for this rhema word Man of God. I come in agreement in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't think Pastor Myles Munroe is of God.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Holy Ghost Breathed! All Glory to God...FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...