Friday, September 30, 2022

A Reward Awaits Those That Will Follow Godly Instructions

 Something beautiful and very much unexpected is about to unfold for someone. The Lord said to tell you not to hold on to more than you need. Instead, you must share it with others, especially those in a lower position than yourself. Further, your assistance and making provisions for others must not be limited to those who can eventually assist you but also those who may have been unfair to you.

He said to tell you that, as crazy as his instructions may seem to you, The spiritual implications of those instructions will produce more of what you are about to receive "IF" you obey or cause you to be in a far worse state than you currently are if you choose to disobey.
The results of your obedience or disobedience will be based on the following principles, which will determine your future outcome, " There are those that will share with others, and it will result in an increase for them. Then, some decide to keep everything they have to themselves, automatically producing poverty. A
generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will one day be refreshed himself, Proverbs 11:24-25. This word is just ANOTHER confirmation of the Lord asking you to release into the life or even the lives of others so that he can channel increase to yours!!
God is watching over his word to perform it, my friend and he has promised that his word cannot return unto him void. Obedience is by far better than sacrifice!
~Kevin L A Ewing~

13 comments:

  1. It is indeed. And what great peace and refreshing it gives to be a blessing to others, it really warms my spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I receive this word that has went forth in Jesus name, I will be obedient. I will share and pour into others. I will be back with my testimony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen Pastor Kevin! JAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will obey this word and share what I have been blessed with, I will choose to trust in the lord with all my heart and to lean not on my own understanding, but in everything to submit to him and he will make my paths straight. Amen Pastor Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Father. I humbly submit to your instructions ! \0/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about when I have given and given to this person to the point that it is enabling her to be dependent on me? I have my own children and bills to pay yet she always has a sob story and knows what to say to make me feel sorry for her and send money. I know she has lied before and I feel taken advantage of, but at the same time I feel somewhat guilty when I don't cave in. This has been going on for a couple of years so it is definitely a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a dream where I was walking through a beautiful vibrant forests area very breathtaking l looked up an saw the clouds in the shape of a Phoenix, the tail feathers and wings were as an orange sunset and it appeared to be flying around a city in the sky. I could see shapes of large buildings like castles in the clouds and the giant bird was slowly flying in circles beneath. It was radiant an beautiful. What does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Posted testimony above from AprilWebbB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes Papa prophecy PAPA PROPHECY 👁️December 12, 2022 at 9:56 PM

    I receive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy to have my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup,

    How To Get Your Lover Back & Avoid breakup,

    Help That Really Work Fast,

    Contact him for Relationship/marital problem,

    Thanks to Robinsonbuckler11@gmail (.) com,

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...