Friday, September 30, 2022

A Word for Someone: Release to Receive

 Something beautiful, and very much unexpected, is about to unfold for someone reading this. The Lord
said to tell you: do not hold on to more than you need. Instead, share it, especially with those in a lower position than yourself. And this assistance cannot be reserved only for those who can one day return the favor. It must also reach those who have been unfair to you.

He said to tell you that, as unconventional as this instruction may sound, its spiritual weight is real. Obedience will produce more of what you are about to receive. Disobedience will leave you in a far worse place than you currently stand.

Your outcome will rest on a principle Scripture has already settled:

"There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty. The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself." (Proverbs 11:24-25)

This word is simply another confirmation of what the Lord has already been asking of you: release into the lives of others, so that He can channel increase back into yours.

God watches over His word to perform it, and He has promised that His word will not return to Him empty:

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." (Isaiah 55:11)

What He has spoken over you will come to pass. Your part is simply to obey, because Scripture is clear that obedience carries more weight than sacrifice ever could:

"Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice." (1 Samuel 15:22)

~Kevin L A Ewing~
ewinglakevin@icloud.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com
www.kevinlaewing.com

22 comments:

  1. It is indeed. And what great peace and refreshing it gives to be a blessing to others, it really warms my spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I receive this word that has went forth in Jesus name, I will be obedient. I will share and pour into others. I will be back with my testimony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen Pastor Kevin! JAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will obey this word and share what I have been blessed with, I will choose to trust in the lord with all my heart and to lean not on my own understanding, but in everything to submit to him and he will make my paths straight. Amen Pastor Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Father. I humbly submit to your instructions ! \0/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about when I have given and given to this person to the point that it is enabling her to be dependent on me? I have my own children and bills to pay yet she always has a sob story and knows what to say to make me feel sorry for her and send money. I know she has lied before and I feel taken advantage of, but at the same time I feel somewhat guilty when I don't cave in. This has been going on for a couple of years so it is definitely a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a dream where I was walking through a beautiful vibrant forests area very breathtaking l looked up an saw the clouds in the shape of a Phoenix, the tail feathers and wings were as an orange sunset and it appeared to be flying around a city in the sky. I could see shapes of large buildings like castles in the clouds and the giant bird was slowly flying in circles beneath. It was radiant an beautiful. What does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  8. As promised I'm back with my testimony, I felt in my spirit this word was for me and it was🙌🏾. Oct.17th, I started my new job in my field of my degree. The company I work for has been a blessing to me. God sent me a person to teach me and point me in the direction on how to do my job yes I graduated in July 2016 it's just now in 2022 I've had the pleasure to work in my field. Within a month of hire, the company invited me and one other to fly to St. Louis,MO which is where I'm writing from now for a training many wanted to attend I was invited to go. Prior to starting, I had two other job offers and had the ability to turn the jobs down when just a few months ago it was hard finding work let alone a job in my field. God is Awesome everything on this trip has been paid for this experience has been mind blowing and I thank and praise God for taking me higher than my wildest dream. I used to be surprised to get a lunch from work now I'm blessed with a job sending me on all expense paid trips, hallelujah glory be to God. Thank you Pastor Kevin teaching me God's word and how to apply the rules may God bless you and keep you i want to go higher in learning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Posted testimony above from AprilWebbB

      Delete
  9. Yes Papa prophecy PAPA PROPHECY 👁️December 12, 2022 at 9:56 PM

    I receive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy to have my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup,

    How To Get Your Lover Back & Avoid breakup,

    Help That Really Work Fast,

    Contact him for Relationship/marital problem,

    Thanks to Robinsonbuckler11@gmail (.) com,

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Had a weird dream of seeing dead body/ corpse. can’t remember why I picked up this dead body/ corpse put it on my shoulder and then an extreme amount maggots came flushing out of its mouth. I do remember having no fear at all just grabbing a water hose and spraying off the maggots.
    After cleaning up the maggots somehow I’m outside and my mother in law is trying to sell me a boat

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes and Amen Amen Hallebettylujah!!! 🙏 🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Prayer Against All Spiritual Opposition

   A Daily Prayer for Discernment, Protection, Deliverance, and Favor Prayer for Spiritual Discernment Father, please strengthen my abil...