Tuesday, May 19, 2015

What is God saying to you in your dreams that you're ignoring

 For God speaks once, yea twice, yet man do not understand. In a "DREAM" , in a "VISION" of the night, when deep sleep falls upon men, in slumbering upon the bed; Then he opens the ears of men, and seals their instruction, Job 33:14-16.

Question! What were the instructions that God was attempting to reveal to you either about your current situation or matters concerning the future, but you dismissed it simply because it came in a dream.

" But when Herod was dead, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared in a "DREAM" to Joseph in Egypt, Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel: for they are dead which sought the young child's life" Matthew 2:19-20. What if Joseph had ignored these instructions given to him by an angel in his dream?

The bottom line is this, your dreams are revealing pertinent information to you that just could very well bring an end to some of the non-sense going on in your life. There are some of you that have been praying consistently for direction from God or asking God to assist you with a very serious decision. Well, more than likely he answered you already in your dream!

Please my friend! Pay special attention to dreams that repeat themselves, dreams that always contain gatherings, dreams where your property is always missing. Dreams where you're always seeing your spouse or significant with another person but never with you. Dreams where you're having sex, eating, drinking or swimming. Dreams where you're always at your former residence or childhood home, dreams where you're bleeding, crying, sweeping or a friend or family member turning into an animal.

Make no mistake, there are many so called spiritual leaders especially so call prophets that are astral projecting in your dreams to peer into your life only to reveal to you in reality what they accessed via demonic means. Sometime ago I personally experienced a false prophetess invaded my dream. I have later learned via my conversation with others that this same false prophetess was doing the same thing to these folks. Unfortunately, the other folks just saw it as a crazy dream and did not pray against such a dangerous dream.

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

33 comments:

  1. Yahweh Bless and Thank you πŸ™πŸΏ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the knowledge you provide us Minister Ewing. God bless you abundantly.
    Thank you Jesus Christ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok how im suppose to pray against those dreams im ignorant to thst I know they took somethingfrom me spiritually God gave me but I don't know what it is or how to get it back because I'm nothing without it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are prayers on his app concerning cancelling those those dreams. Also declare Isaiah 54 verse 17

      Delete
  4. Amen i will pay more attention

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lord for your word and for Minister Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for revelation knowledge of the gospel. Praying for continued Blessing for you and your household.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen, Praise to Almighty God to finding you Minister Kevin, I am be rob by so many prophets. Thanks for sharing Knowledge. I am learning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I pray God will give us the revelation of these dreams in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen and blessings in wisdom, thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your teaching Minister Kevin. I am making use to every section of this app. I am also listening to your teaching on Utube. As a matter of fact I sleep and wake with it on. I am now using your prayers daily. Thank God for finding you Minister Kevin. Teaching us directly from the scriptures. I was a believer for many years, went through separation by husband (who was a pastor where we live) constantly committing adultery and many other domestic abuse.

    I am now praying and standing in the grap for my children for the removal of the generational curse and other curses away from us. I believe in my heart it is not late still although they are young adults. Thanks for the prayer app which I use on a daily basis.

    God blessed you and your family Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the reminder kevin God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amen Amen Hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amen one day I dream onether pastor was smoking cigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  15. What does sweeping dream represents

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amen!!!!!!!! πŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...