Friday, August 14, 2020

Purposes Are Governed By The Laws Of Time And Seasons

Time is advancing you to what you have been praying for. Please do not allow the pressures, anxiety, and impatience of life to cause you to judge God foolishly!


Every purpose is governed by times and seasons, Eccl. 3:1. Therefore, it will make no difference how many times we ask God for a particular thing or how loud we scream for it in prayer. The law of "Time and seasons" will always facilitate its existence. All of us have an assigned amount of time to exist on earth. This is simple, and that is, times and seasons are also purpose managers.

However, before any of the things that I'm about to mention can occur, we must exist first, pretty obvious, right? This is why Eccl 3:2 starts off by saying, "There is a time to be born and a time to die." In other words, we are assigned specific times and seasons on the earth, which is from the date of birth to the time of death, to accomplish a particular purpose. However, the fulfilling of whatever that purpose is will require the following experiences that no matter what your goal may be, you will encounter and have to deal with the following:

a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
It is a time to love, a time to hate, a time of war, and a time of peace, Eccl. 3:2-8.

Ecclesiastes 3:2-8 can also be noted as the "laws of temporary" because, in essence, it suggests that absolutely nothing exists forever. The reality of this post is very much objective to those that have recently lost a loved one. During times of (death), we quickly realize that all of us and all things will one day be referred to in the past tense. Which simply means its time of expiration has arrived.

Scripture further tells us that, "A wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment, Eccl 8:5. Simply put, a person who understands the laws of "time and seasons" knows that along with time being assigned to everything, there is also a judgment that accompanies it. We are accountable for the time given to our purpose. This is why we are commanded to redeem the time because the days are evil, Eph5:16.

I want to say to someone, stop wasting time, and focus on doing what God has placed you on the earth to do. Please consider that grudges, bitterness, unforgiveness, and offenses are all consumers of the LIMITED time and seasons that we have. And when it's time to exit, we cannot reclaim those particular times or seasons.
I strongly suggest that we allow the written laws of Eccl 3:2-8 to remind us that everything and everyone has an expiration date and if you just observe what's going on in the world. The expiration dates of many are popping up quicker than expected.

Make no mistake, the days are quickly approaching, just like those that have gone before us. You and I will make our exit only to stand before the supreme Judge of times and seasons to account for how we managed our allotted times and seasons to fulfill His will for our lives.

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com
ewinglakevin@icloud.com

14 comments:

  1. May the God of all creation help us to discover our purposes right on time and run with them while yet we may in Christ's mighty Name. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I CONCUR in JESUS MASTERFUL NAME. AMEN.πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ’ƒπŸ’•

      Delete
  2. This very thing has been one of my greatest concerns. When the kids are grown and the husband finds himself and flees, WHAT NOWπŸ€” I have been lingering for the past 4 years and still trying to grasp what GODS plan is for my life. Trusting HIM today for the answer. Thank YOU ABBA for the processing. In JESUS NAME. AMEN πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand completely what you are taking about I can almost hear the uncertainty in the words “trying to grasp” I too am trying to grasp his purpose for me let continue to petition him daily and pray without ceasingπŸ™

      Delete
  3. Thank you Pastor Kevin。My Lord, Almighty Father God of all creation, let your Will be done in my life. All was created to amplify and give praise to your Mighty name, I join all creation in worship, hear my prayer. Amen and Amen. πŸ™πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Pastor Kevin! May God continue to bless you with wisdom and knowledge, thank you for taking the time share with us. I found you at the most horrific time in my family’s lives, I really thought God was punishing us for something, I can’t explain it but I know without a doubt that God intervened. My brother was in a horrible accident in 2018 and left him with less than a fourth of his brain and he is alive today thank God my brother says he remembers everything while he was unconscious he remembers the doctors telling us over and over that he had less than 5% chance of living and he thanked us for praying for him praying for him every day all day he said he knows is that God saved him. As his older sister I couldn’t help but fight for him and he thanked me for fighting for him for telling them not to turn the machines off on him I mean he heard everything and he remembers everything the doctors can’t explain it ,he takes care of himself for the most part he is a genius in ways that no one can explain but he said he knows without a doubt that God saved him and mind you before all of this happened he was on the fence of believing in God ,he had doubts ,but he no longer has doubts anymore. THANK YOU GOD! YOU ARE THE ALPHA THE OMEGA YOU ARE EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am bless to be apart of this great cloud of witnesses to God's greatness....May the Lord continue to use you nightly in the name of Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Minister Kevin for allowing Almighty God to use you. So many things I would like to share but I'll just share what's pressing on my heart. In 2010 I got out of an abusive marriage. After fleeing, I experienced demonic attacks, one in particular where I literally felt something cutting at the back of my head one night while asleep.That was just one experience, just to give you an idea of what I've been through and to let say prove to the readers that what you are teaching about the spiritual world is true. The only thing that's new to me is the evidence you've taught in the Word of God. Thank you!
    It was not an easy transition but God have delivered me through many of life's difficulties and helped me to move forward with my life. As I mentioned at the beginning, so many things I have experienced but one thing I must say, " I am here, alive and well" seeking the LORD. God has caused me to discover this ministry and was able to apply many of your teachings. Thank you! I pray God will continue to preserve, guide and keep you in perfect health. May He continue to prosper and deliver many through this anointed ministry in Jesus mighty name. AMEN!πŸ™πŸ½

    ReplyDelete
  8. I come in agreement in Jesus Christ our Lord

    ReplyDelete
  9. I pray that God's purpose in my life will be revealed in its right time. And that I not continue to waste my time on this earth but fullfil his purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My season for me to know where to .apply this knowledge .

    ReplyDelete
  11. The day my daughter introduced you and your work to me was the day the cloud of ignorance disappeared. Can’t stop reading and listening to your sermons and teachings. Abundant blessings to you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Minister Kevin. This is reality and your interpretation of this scripture is an awakening call. I keep asking myself what my life purpose is. Could it be in my career as a social worker? Or where else? One thing I know about myself I am a giver helping my poor family members and relatives financially. Is this ALL? I pray to God to reveal an answer lest my time of expiration comes while I’m still asking myself purpose questions.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...