Saturday, September 3, 2016

Dreaming of Warlocks And Witches

 Several years ago, I had a series of awful dreams about a particular Pastor. In one of these dreams, the pastor and I were in a church. The church was very dark on the inside. However, a circular ray of light surrounded me and extended about one to two feet away.

There was no one besides this pastor and me in this dark church. Amazingly, this pastor was unaware that I could see him clearly in the dark. Nevertheless, this pastor was walking a little distance behind me, and to my surprise, I could hear but not see the sound of evil creatures making the evilest noises I have ever heard in my entire life. In fact, I could listen to an intense hatred towards me in this dream in their evil sound. At one point, I can recall what appeared to be a claw that came out of the darkness to attack me. However, immediately when the claw made contact with the light surrounding me. It was burned, and I could see smoke emitting from the burnt area of the claw. The claw of this creature immediately retreated into the darkness. To be clear, emotionally, I wasn't experiencing any form of fear. Instead, I was more confused by the events taking place and calculating the meaning of what was happening.

However, the pastor walking behind me (but was unaware that he was visible to me) strangely communicated with these evil creatures in a language I had never heard before. He seems to have had some kind of control or authority over these creatures. Again, this pastor was not aware that I could see him and that he was the one orchestrating all of this. The dream ended, and I was perplexed for months because I did not understand the dream, particularly the pastor's role in all of this. Based on my knowledge of him and what he displayed outwardly, he was seemingly a good person.

A few months later. I had another dream regarding this same pastor. In this dream, he walked down my street corner with a man I did not know. Both were dressed in all black, black socks, black shirts, black shoes, etc. The only difference in their attire was the pastor was wearing a black-style cape with the collars erected, just like in the movies with count Dracula. Of course, the symbol of his cloak represented evil authority and, at minimum, over the gentleman who accompanied him. In this dream, I observed the pastor say to the gentleman that accompanied him, "Continue walking. I will join you later."The pastor then entered my property but stopped at a certain point. It was as if he could not proceed any further. He made a statement to me, and I, in turn, asked him to leave and turned my back on him; the dream ended.

I would then begin to have frequent dreams about this same pastor where he would either perform rituals or move about in my dreams naked, making weird signs with his hands and, in some instances, contorting his body as if he was a Crab. In most of these dreams, this pastor and a few of his relatives would always attempt to send curses to me by either inviting me where they were or enticing me to join them in whatever they were doing. Still, there was always some invisible field surrounding me that prevented everything they threw at me in the dream from making any kind of contact with me. In hindsight, I am now aware that their enticing me to co-operate with them in the dream was to achieve a covenant between us that would have provided them with the legal rights to successfully attack me spiritually. Scripture says to us, "Whosoever tampers with his hedge of protection a Serpent will bite him," Eccl.10:8b. This biblical principle suggests that our hedge, which is God's protection. If not tampered with, meaning we're committed to his word, we will not be harmed by our adversaries, be they spiritual or physical.

Would you believe that a close relative of this pastor met with me for some counseling about 6 months later and, during the counseling session, revealed to me that their relative, who is the pastor, is deeply involved in the occult, mainly witchcraft? I never made mention to the relative my dreams concerning the pastor. In fact, he brought up the conversation with no influence from my end. I am clear on the understanding that this was God's way of teaching me about dreams and correlating spiritual things with the natural world.

Just to be clear, these interpretations are general and have proven to be the case with most dreams relative to folks regaled in black attire. Ask the Holy Spirit to provide you with confirmation related to your dreams.

 Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com


11 comments:

  1. God works in mysterious ways and wonders to perform. Love in the house.πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡Ή

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory to God. He is an Awesome God. Very Powerful, God always show us thing but only if we pay attention and listen. It is wonderful to see you are listening and doing the work of God. Continue to share your stories with us, it is a blessings. Peace !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had a similar dream once where i was standing in a corridor of my childhood home and a woman all in black cant see her face kept circling me and saying something but she could of only reached about 2 feet close to me but i rememebered the only thing i could have said continously was the our father's prayer. when she realise that she could not get to me she disappeared, so i turn to enter another room in the house and saw a woman clad in green apron and her head tie as if she was a baptist member with a pencil in her and saying to me you are a number 7 so i said what you want water she continued say you are a 7 , and with that i worked out of my dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Witches and warlocks come to my dreams all the time in the form of police officers, teachers, and judges to point fingers at me. I don't have good dreams about the church I used to go to so I stopped going there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minister Ewing, does this mean that whoever I see dressed all in black in the dream is a witch or warlock in real life?? For instance if I see a close friend in that all black ensemble, is God trying to tell me he or she is a wit h or wizard???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes dreams are a reality-based events to open our spiritual eyes and mind .let us stay in God's covenant

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...