Saturday, September 3, 2016

Deeper spiritual insight!

 
Every dream that you have is an attempt to reveal to you the reality of life. It is so unfortunate that folks have been led to believe that this material world that we temporarily live on is reality.

The reality is this material world that we live on is the result of the unseen world which we refer to as the spirit world. Folks that understands this mysterious relationship between the spirit world and our natural world will always look forward to their dreams in an effort to analyze what's going on in the spirit world so that they can forecast what is pending for our natural world.

The Holy bible is the book of rules, regulations, protocols, laws, principles, commands and decrees of the unseen world. It is this living book that levels the playing ground of the unseen world.

For example, the bible says that a curse that has no cause on a human being's life cannot run its assigned course on that human's life according to proverbs 26:2. It does not matter how powerful a witch warlock or high ranking demon maybe. That demon, warlock or witch must submit to that spiritual law. The only way this law can be dismissed or ignored would be if a person has unconfessed sin in their life.


As a result of this understanding, if a person is being affected by witchcraft powers, then the primary question that must be asked is, what unconfessed sin in in this person's life that's giving the powers of witchcraft the legal right operate in that person's life?

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Haven't you heard about Mr Calvin's blank ATM card and how other people have benefited from it? I'm Mr Randy Rodriguez. I want to share a blog and forums on how to get a real blank ATM card, i thank Mr Calvin who helped me with an already hacked ATM CARD and I was so poor without funds that I got frustrated. One morning while I was going through some stuff on the internet, I came across different comments of people testifying on how Mr Calvin has helped them from being poor to being rich through this already hacked ATM CARD. I was skeptical if this was true, I decided to contact him to know if he is real. He proved to me beyond all doubts that it was real. So I urgently ordered for my own blank ATM card by Contacting his email and today I'm also testifying about the good work of Mr Calvin. I never believed in it until the card was sent to me, which I am using today Contact the company now and become extremely rich too. Email: officialblankatmservice@gmail.com  or  WhatsApp +447937001817

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,MY NAMES ARE LUKAS GRAHAMI got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily for a maximum of 15 days.I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $100,000.Mr FRANK ROBERT is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scammers pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card.get yours from him.Just send him an email via Creditcards.atm@gmail.com you can also call or whatsapp today for more enlightenment Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com 

    Whatsapp:+1(305) 330-3282.....  

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...