Saturday, September 3, 2016

Fighting The Spirit of Depression From its Origin

 Fight depression with the word of God! Depression is a spirit. Spirits only respond to and are affected by things of the spirit.
The word of God is spirit; Jesus said that the words that he speaks, his words are spirit, and they are life, according to John 6:63.

God is a spirit, according to John 4:24. John 1:1 says, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." If the word was God and God is a spirit, and he is his word, it is crystal clear that the word is the Spirit of God!

We must get in tune with the power of God, which is His word, and begin to speak to the spirits of depression with the word of God, which is the spirit of God.

For example, the spirit of depression always highlights our flaws and shortcomings. This, of course, would be those voices in your head consistently distributing negative thoughts and giving you every reason to be depressed.

It is time for you to relinquish the victim role and begin speaking the word of God. "Spirit of depression God has given me dominion over the works of his hands and has placed all things under my feet including you spirit of depression according to Psalm 8:6

I speak the word of God over me, which is the spirit of God that says, "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusts in thee," according to Isaiah 26:3. I receive this word; I bind my mind, body, and soul to this word in the name of Jesus Christ!

I shall overcome depression simply because the word of God clearly says that I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me according to the precious spirit of the Lord, which is his word according to Philippians 4:13.

Finally, I covenant with the word of God that says to me, God has given me beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness according to the spirit of the Lord in Isaiah 61:3.

I agree with whoever you are reading this that's suffering from any type of depression. I pray that God would reinforce his angels that he's given charge over you and that they will continue to keep you in all your way, particularly with fighting and subduing the spirit of depression, according to Psalm 91:11-12.

Finally, Father, because your word can not return unto you without accomplishing what it was sent to do, we, therefore, wait in great expectation on the manifestation of the promises of your Holy word in the name of your son Jesus Christ. Amen!

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
ewinglakevin@icloud.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com



8 comments:

  1. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Obesity, Lupus. Soreness/Injury  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria, Impotence Fertility,Protoplasmic, Diarrhea. Hepatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone, Cystic Fibrosis, Schizophrenia, Crubs, Cirrhosis,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Cornelia Disease, Weak Erection. Ovarian problem,  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Relapsing polychondritis,  Discharge from Penis. Bronchial Problem,  HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Smallpox, Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism,  Impotence, thyroid, Autism, Depression,  Sepsis Bacteria,  Penis enlargement, Prostate Problem,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dying in pain and full of heartbreak. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony of herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contacted him to try my luck, we talked and he sent me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cured totally. I don't really know how it happens but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blessed by this write-up Sir, and I confess am delivered from spirits of depression and high blood pressure according to the word of God which is his spirit that says "many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivereth him out of them all" ps34:19 I am delivered in the name of Jesus Christ Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen in Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen Amen in Jesus Christ of Nazareth name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen and Yahweh Bless! Thank you Min and Mrs Ewing

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...