Saturday, September 3, 2016

Dreaming Of Former Co-worker And Associates

 Some time ago, a friend called me about a series of dreams she was experiencing, which made absolutely no sense.
In these dreams, she’s always observing co-workers. What was so interesting about these dreams, in reality, these co-workers don’t work for the company anymore.

Interestingly enough, in times past, I have had many folks approach me with similar dreams. Their initial thoughts were whether their dreams revealed whether these former co-workers would be returning to the company. I explained that such a dream could be confusing, especially if the former co-workers were evil difficult people.

Well, to unveil the mystery that my friend's dream was attempting to reveal, we must approach her dream with dream principles. Firstly, as many of you know that follow my dream teachings, everything about our dreams is spiritual. In other words, the dream reveals the behind-the-scenes of what is going on in the spiritual world that will eventually, if not already, orchestrate the events occurring or will occur in our natural world. Therefore, my friend’s former co-workers that she’s observed in her dreams are really the spirits that influenced those co-workers. At the same time, they were employed at the company, and these same spirits are currently present that will or is presently influencing anyone at that company that will be affected by them.

To identify the spirits being revealed, we must carefully analyze each former co-worker and focus on their character's distinct aspect. For example, let's say an employee whom we would say the name is "Mary." Let's say "Mary" was a jealous and dishonest person. The dream reveals that even though Mary, a jealous and dishonest person, is no longer with the company, the spirit of jealousy and dishonesty that influenced Mary is still present at that company. So, even though the physical employees are not with the company anymore, the spirits that control them are still present in the Job, masquerading as the former employee. Anyone open to these spirits will behave just like Mary did when she was on the Job.

Friends! This is why spiritual law clearly states, we DO NOT wrestle against flesh and blood (Human Beings), Ephesians 6:12. Instead, Human Beings are just instruments used by evil spirits to carry out the will of that particular evil spirit in the natural realm.

I know of another case where a gentleman employed at a particular company for some time and during his tenure with the company has been a change in management more than 7 times. However, every time a manager was terminated, another manager would replace the former manager only to behave and possess the same nasty and vindictive attitude as the former manager. However, the gentleman said that he found it fascinating whenever there was a manager's termination, he would dream where the same manager was still at the company. Again, I explained that the dream revealed the spirits that influenced the managers, and clearly, these spirits have deemed this company their territory.

In the Christian community, such spirits are known as "strongmen." exercising their stronghold. Until these specific spirits have been identified and removed through prayer and fasting, these strange occurrences will continue as long as that company exists. The spiritual law says to us that "IF" we resist the devil, he will flee, James 4:7. So, in essence, one could be praying over a person or place forever and see no results. More than likely, they have never taken the time to identify the specific spirit and project their prayers against that particular spirit.

Folks, just as a reminder, we are in a spiritual war. Unfortunately for us, this war is invisible, which automatically places us at a disadvantage. Nevertheless, God desires to navigate us in this invisible war through our dreams in most instances.

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

8 comments:

  1. I've had dreams of my former job but the circumstances are different every time except that thou things are different I always see the owner & boss in every aspect of the dream. She's always present and I always feel fearful of her even if she's not doing me anything. I hate dreaming of that place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dreamt of two slugs in in mouth. One big one small that was trying to get down my throat. With a struggle I got the big one out. The dream ended with me trying to get the smaller one out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minister Kevin thank for all your doing to enlighten and may God continue to enlarge your wisdom and favour all sides.
    Please kindly explain this dream for me I have had seval times. Seeing myself in a forest roaming around looking for way to come. People will be living there.in two occasions I know one two girls who I interact with not physically. In two occasions I got angry and begging to call demanding for road to appear for to

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Min Kevin for these profound teachings, they are definitely shedding light on many areas of my Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always dream of my former boss talking to her I don't know why she always appear in my dreams.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...