Saturday, September 3, 2016

You Must Discover To Recover

"Our ancestors sinned. Now they are gone, [but] we have to take the punishment for their wickedness" Lamentations 5:7

Wow! The minute we're conceived, we're strapped with generational curses that automatically set limitations and restrictions on us. "Indeed, I was born guilty. I was a sinner when my mother conceived me" Psalm 51:5.

Isn't it amazing how you spend the majority of your life fighting for what's due you on your job, fighting to have a good relationship, fighting with your family members, fighting for peace, fighting for contentment, just fighting, fighting, fighting!

Interestingly, our fights result from our ancestors' ancestral baton handed down to us. You see, even though they've passed on, we still carry the burden of the known or unknown covenants they've made with the powers of darkness.

The bottom line is that the root cause of most of your problems originates in our past generations. "The LORD is slow to anger and filled with unfailing love, forgiving every kind of sin and rebellion. But he does not excuse the guilty. He lays the sins of the parents upon their children; the entire family is affected--even children in the third and fourth generations" Numbers 14:18

TO RECOVER, YOU MUST DISCOVER! DISCOVER WHAT YOU MAY ASK? DISCOVERING THE SOURCE OF YOUR PROBLEM. This vital piece of neglected information have you going around in circles year after year. You've prayed, fasted, spoke in tongues, anointed with oil, prayed the prayer of faith, and came into agreement with others, but absolutely ZERO happened!

Ask Mamma and them, what was that concoction in a bottle they kept behind the door for "protection," What was their reason for mopping the floors with turpentine, what was the purpose of sprinkling salt around the house? Why were they wearing pieces of garlic, going to bed with their underwear on the wrong side? Why was there a particular room in the home that no one was allowed to enter? In fact, it was always locked with a strange smell emitting from it? Well, my friends, these are, but some of the events you were not made privy to are more than likely the source of your stubborn harmful matter. 

What about when your parents said to you, with such passion, "you'll never amount to anything" "You'll suck the seeds of sorrow," "You will regret these days" "You are so dumb, stupid, ignorant, foolish" My friend, it is these types of saying that was said and done out of anger and frustration that we're living in today.

Based on the way our ancestors lived, the reality is they were writing the scripts to our lives when they performed and spoke these evils in and over our lives ignorantly. Many of them, through their greed, revenge, competitiveness and their quest to seek a better life outside of Jesus Christ, etc. made the life-changing foolish decision to consult these destiny destroyers, such as witchcraft and Voodoo practitioners, to perform sacrifices and forge evil demonic covenants, which automatically enslaved their entire family bloodline to these evil altars. This, in turn, programs the life of that family, particularly their future generations, to a life of hardship, failed marriages, barrenness, sickness, anti-progress, failure, depression, etc., all in exchange for temporary and selfish comforts.  

The scriptures were transparent when it said, "Our Ancestors have sinned, and now they are dead, but we the current generation are left to carry the burden of what they've done" Lamentations 5:7. God further warned that anyone that chose to worship Idols (witchcraft, Voodoo, etc.), that he will visit the iniquities of their ancestors on the children and up to the third and fourth generation, Exodus 20:3-5, "Father reveal to me the origin of this endless cycle of defeat and failure that has been going on in my life. Father, just like your servant Nehemiah, I confess my sins and the sins of my ancestors, Nehemiah. 9:2. Lord, I stand in agreement with your word which says in Leviticus 25:40, "But if they confess their iniquity and the iniquity of their fathers in their treachery that they committed against me, and also in walking contrary to me" Lord, please forgive the iniquities of my ancestors and break the wicked covenants, contracts, and agreements that were forged in the past. Father destroy by fire every evil voice, every evil word, and every evil sacrifice that has been speaking against my destiny in the name of your son and my savior Jesus Christ! 

So, for the older folks, who love to speak so condescendingly about the present generation, make no mistake this same generation of which you speak so negatively, are the fruits of the seeds you planted in your time...........

"WE MUST DISCOVER TO RECOVER"

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com


26 comments:

  1. Hi Minister Kevin,
    This word was definitely for me to hear.Living in a cycle of defeat will keep one frustrated and make you feel like given up nevertheless I know I must keep my hope alive and forged through the battle with God ordering my step.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lord where else would we go for you have the Words of eternal life and we have come to know You The Christ The Son of the living God !!!

      Delete
  2. This just took away all of my hope,my mother has a altar in her room i am doomed,my father still wishes that i was never born he tried to kill me in my mothers belly i am 40 his first child and he still speaks bad about me just because i was born i do feel like ending my life all the time,all my life sinds i know my self i have been praying to go to sleep and never wake up again i am tiered of being alone in life this reality has made mi lose hope i dont feel like god will save me because of my parents this is it for me just a life full of tears non progress and loneleyness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watch Minister Kevin’s sermons on faulty foundations, God’s power can destroy anything and set you free. Don’t give up because God hasn’t given up on you and never will.

      Delete
    2. Having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross. And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.
      Colossians 2: 14 -15

      Jesus came to set you and I free from the oppression of the enemy... we are to understand that and not give room the enemy in our life. Stand firm and be strong in the Lord.

      Delete
    3. Please don't give up. Jesus Christ will never leave you not forsake u. Hold your head up and keep going. You have brothers and sisters in this body of Christ and we love you and are praying for you. Scriptures for you Isaiah 54:17, Psalm 18:17, Psalm 91:11-12, paslm 103:20, 104:4, Jeremiah 29:11-13, Leviticus 26:40-42

      Delete
    4. Fight. Don't give up. Use the word against those curses...

      Delete
  3. Powerful and so real..thank you Lord for knowledge....thank you minister Kevin Amen and amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thank God ,nothing is impossible with our God..I'm a living testimony, I'm delivered,very true you need to discover to recover. I'm in state where I'm recovering it...its not by might, its not by power but by the spirit of the Lord..hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am much grateful and do appreciate this type of teaching. May the Lord continues to blessed you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jesus for these nuggets coming from your servant minister Ewing to us, and I thank you sir for feeding us with spiritual goodies, really appreciate it, God bless 🙏

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...