Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Mimicking Spirit.


Everyone has, at some time or another, experienced a relationship in which the person they initially met has so much in common with them. In fact, they were convinced that they had met their soul mate due to the similarities and coincidences they had experienced. Surprisingly, once the relationship has begun, everything abruptly changes, and it now appears as if they're in a relationship with the Devil himself as opposed to who they thought was their soul mate.

The above scenario is the most common occurrence in the average relationship. The purpose of the source perpetrating this act is to mislead its victim into believing something that really doesn't exist and, at best, to keep this individual who truly desires a genuine relationship with the person God has ordained for them and at least to delay or hinder them in their search for their chosen mate. Thus, I want to teach today about the source and root of this evil, and the source and root of this evil is known as a "mimicking spirit."

Mimic is imitating or copying in action, speech, behavior, etc. It also means to impersonate, imitate, or simulate. The general idea is to be or become something that one is certainly not.

Interestingly enough, there is nothing new about this spirit; like I said earlier, its mission is to mislead its victim but, more importantly, to make its victim focus entirely on what appeases their five senses. This makes the victim utterly ignorant of the spiritual forces that have blinded them physically from the obvious; consequently, the victim succumbs to the likeness of what appears to be accurate and not the true nature of what it really is.

So let us look at a biblical scenario to bring about spiritual clarity. "And one of the multitudes answered and said, Teacher, I have brought unto you my son, who has a dumb spirit" Mark 9:17. Usually, we would read this text and think nothing of it, but there is a revelation here. The revelation here is the man did not say his son was dumb. Instead, he said that his son has a dumb spirit. Suggesting that there was a spirit in his son that mimicked the behavior of a genuinely dumb person. At the same time, giving others the impression that the boy was really dumb.
Another example of this would be found in Luke 13:10-17. In this particular story, there was a woman that was cripple to the average person observing her. However, Jesus said in verse 11 that this woman has a "spirit of infirmity." Again, suggesting that there was really nothing wrong with this woman. However, this spirit in her has been mimicking the behavior of a cripple person for 18 years. In both cases, the root of these people's behavior was that of a spirit and not the actual person; wow!

Someone you have allowed into your life that seemed to be the perfect mate or friend, but if you carefully take note spiritually your entire time with them, you would discover that they have either been observing and learning you from a distance or they have attentively and skillfully listen to you (as it relates to what you desire in a person or a mate) and has become whatever it is that you verbally released to them. Fortunately, this spirit that inhabits that person can only mimic for so long; in short order, it will show its ugly head. Here are some of the signs to look for to conclusively identify this spirit:

  • Bipolar type personality
  • Extremely moody
  • Selfish
  • Always anxious to know more about their victim from their victim
  • Appear to be very passionate and overly concern
  • Very controlling
  • Very crafty and deceitful
  • Abnormally secretive, releasing very little information about themselves
  • Once their objective has been achieved, they immediately lose interest in their victim.
  • Love playing the victim role if it appears as if they'll be discovered
  • Extremely catering and sensitive initially but always with an ulterior motive
  • Have absolutely no problem moving on to the next relationship to begin their vicious heartless diabolic cycle all over again, simultaneously leaving destroyed lives behind with zero remorse for their victims.

These are but a few of the obvious signs to identify this crafty spirit that has misled so many and has also been the cause of so many folks' bitterness and inability to trust others anymore. I know some of you reading this right now are in complete shock because you thought your case was an isolated incident.

My advice to you, my friend, is, firstly, people are rarely what they present themselves to be, especially if their motives are evil. The truth is the best of us; occasionally, we pretend to be something or someone we're not. Therefore it is our responsibility to do our homework concerning these people, research, and ask questions about their character. Secondly, because this evil is of a spiritual nature, it has to be addressed spiritually. Therefore take this opportunity and ask God to give you a spirit of discernment so that you can see beyond what your five senses are dictating to you that, for the most part, will pan out to be erroneous.

Finally, every one of us has the God-given ability to detect in our spirit when something is not right with the spirit of others. In our conversations with others, we always say, "My spirit doesn't take to him/her" sounds familiar? At that moment, your spirit attempts to give you a heads-up to pending danger; 99.9% of the time, this heads-up is usually correct. As evidence of this, scripture says, "For what man knoweth the things of a man, save or except the spirit of man which is in him? Even so, the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God" 1 Corinthians 2:11.

YOU ARE NOT READING THIS ARTICLE BY ACCIDENT OR COINCIDENCE!


Heavenly Father, in the name of your son Jesus Christ we command every mimicking spirit to expose themselves openly now! We also command in the name of Jesus that this spirit not only becomes confused with their diabolical plans but that it would leave its host indefinitely and that the spiritual eyes of its victim be open spiritually In the matchless name of Jesus Christ. Amen!


Written by: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com



33 comments:

  1. This was powerful and definitely God directed to look this up today and select your blog. Amen to one Lord, one faith, and one baptism...and for God's word being true. Many blessings to you -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powerful. Have experienced that. Thank u, Minister

    ReplyDelete
  3. U r highly blessed minister thank u for ministering in my life since l started following yr teachings my spirituals eyes have been opened thank for the insight l know me wat to pray for as God reveals to me wats happening in my spiritual life as Africans we have been lied to with our forefathers to embrace false doctrines thank so much from South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen Hallelujah thank you Minister Kevin LA Ewing for the understanding of God word

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Minister Kevin LA EWING it's exactly what happened to me in my marriage my ex just changed suddenly and when I gave birth he told me and our child that he doesn't love us anymore that he has found someone he loves and chased us out.... I did not believe it was the same person who was madly in love with me.... I thank God for you because through your teachings I am getting to know more about spiritual life and knowing how to pray.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Min. Kevin for exposing this Truth. I bide myself to God's Word in Jesus Christ mighty name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Minister Kevin look at that hey this is so subtly hidden from us for all these years and we just love an accept everyone we meet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Powerful.... Dear Minister Ewing I forgot my pin and can't msg in the app chats...what do I do to get in again thank you be blessed

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting and informative.
    Thank you nan of God

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant teaching. I went through painful and many near-death situations for 25 years, until the power of God saved me from her.
    Eventually, she gave me divorce papers to sign. I promptly signed and she ordered me to leave.
    Thanks Minister Kevin for the teachings. God bless you richly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Min Ewing for your powerful teaching and insight..Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Minister Ewing for this blog, I had a (so-called friend) and unfriendly friend who did exactly what you described to me. This person asked me all sorts of questions; (but will not give you any information about themselves) what I was doing in school what was my major, the next thing you know this person changed her major to my major, this person has graduated and I have not. This is a person that likes to cook a lot of food and give to her so-called friends to eat. I I'm lonely so much and my eyes are being opened every single day of the implications of people who do evil.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amen thank you Minister. It has truly helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amen Amen God Bless you Minster Kevin LA Ewing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank God for the Word. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see the light now. Minister since I started following you light has come into my life and looking back in history, I would not have done or even had painful experiences in my life. Be blessed Mightily,Minister

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you very much Minister Kevin. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very powerful teaching, I am divorcing my husband who has a mimicking and narracistic spirit. Soon after we married his behaviour changed. Even when we argued I'd sense an evil presence in him. Now reading this I'm not sure who he is as a person. I pray for him and cover my children.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is very true.

    ReplyDelete
  20. AMEN Pastor Kevin. I feel my testimony and the spiritual knowledge and insights, growing day by day. Wonderful and welcome to Africa. God continued to bless your, our Ministry.🇿🇦💯🌤

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amen Amen Hallelujah 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amen Amen Hallelujah 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...