Sunday, March 15, 2015

Lord, please release to me revelation

Revelation is the act or process of revealing or the unveiling of that which was hidden or to bring understanding to that which is not clear!

You have convinced yourself that it is money that you need, you've convinced yourself that a husband or wife would make life better for you. You've convinced yourself that if you get that promotion, life would be far better than it is right now. However, what you really need is revelation to expose the mysteries that you have convinced yourself that monies,husband/wife, promotions and so on are the solution to. The above will provide a temporary solution but revelation knowledge will most certainly provide a permanent solution.

Lord, in the name of your son Jesus Christ, please reveal to me why it's difficult for me to maintain relationships, reveal to me why I can not get married. Lord reveal to me what is it that I am doing wrong that's maintaining my cycle of poverty. Lord please, reveal to me what is being done against me in my absence and by whom. Father, in the name of your son Jesus Christ, reveal to me those that I consider friends but in reality they're working against me. Father, expose and make clear with confirmation the spiritual forces working against my destiny and simultaneously reveal the solution for me to rid myself of them. Lord, your word says we have  not because we ask not, therefore I am asking you to open my eyes spiritually so that it can be reveal to me the true nature of my on going matters in the name of Jesus Christ.

Lord, all that has been hidden from me that has been fueling my inability to prosper and advance in life, please bring revelation and exposure and cause me to act upon these revelations to bring change to my frustrating matters. God I am asking you in desperation to reveal who and where they have buried my destiny, so that I can send your fire to up root their devices in Jesus name. Finally father it is my general prayer that you spiritually endow me with uncommon revelation to every mystery in my life and the lives of my love ones in the matchless and mighty name of your son Jesus Christ. Amen!

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing​
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...