Thursday, October 1, 2015

Spiritual barrenness

Spiritual barrenness dictates that it isn't so much that you are unable to produce or increase in certain areas of your life. Instead, it is who or what you've connected yourself to that's causing you NOT TO PRODUCE!

~Satan has ordained certain people, places, and things to hinder you~

The lord will have you to know tonight, that your prayers will continue to be ignored and you will remain barren with relentless hardship if you continue to hold on to what He has told you to sever yourself from a long time ago. Yes! As much as you may love, cherish, adore or even be challenged with the fear of being alone once you've cut that person or thing loose, the reality is that individual or thing has become the source or the barrenness you've been continually experiencing.

God has assigned a deliverer for every barren case. However, God's provision can and will only be initiated when we obey his command to lose/cut what has been sustaining and maintaining our barrenness. Scripture suggests to us that if we confess our sins, God is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness, 1 John 1:9.

If you're tired of being barren, then why not ask God, right now, to forgive you for disobeying him in holding on to what he'd told you to release. Secondly, ask him to give you the spiritual power to maintain you physically in not going back or tagging along with what you've cut loose from your life. Finally, pray with conviction while asking Him to release and send forth your deliverer, while causing you to spiritually recognize the assigned people, places and things that he has expressly put in place to BREAK THE SPIRIT OF BARRENNESS IN YOUR LIFE!

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what is causing it. I know I need to get back into the Word daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That word was for me this morning because I have been going through this situation with someone I know can not be the person I need in my life. The enemy send them to always help with my financial hardships but after that it is back to the same old same old distractions. This has been a challenge this year with all sorts of trouble. I pray for the strength to do a complete dry fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen and Amen!! Thank you for this word, it was definitely for me. Lord forgive me for sinning against you and please give me the strength to severe and maintain my daughter and I physically from going back to the grips and hold of the enemy. In Jesus name I pray! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You and God Bless You and Your Family Abundantly.
    I found a video by you 6 years ago, and finally viewed it yesterday. Praise God for the breath of life and finally being obedient to watch the video.(The first video was Eating in Your Dreams, Indications of Witchcraft...something like that. When I typed in the meaning of eating in a dream, you were the only person that came up at the time and maybe still the only person still till this day. So whatever you went through in this area, and as hard as it was, your skill in this area is helping bring me out of what I'm going through. Praise God for your testimony and bringing your through fiery storms because it really is helping to deliver me.) Since yesterday- I have viewed videos, read some of your blog posts, and subscribed to your channel. Amen and Praise God for you being obedient to freely sharing your gift of writing and speaking...that was an encouragement to hear also bc I finally started my blog in September of last year. It's called Be Encouraged www.madamoisellemignon.blogspot.com
    Nevertheless, six years I started experiencing the witchcraft attacks and this year the Holy Spirit lead me back to you for a spiritual remedy. Kevin I intend to e-mail you at all of your posted contacts bc I am not sure of which one you will respond to, and I intend to title it the name of your last YouTube video I viewed. (Understanding the dreams you dream from April 20, 2017)

    Holy Spirit Bless You Again for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...