Thursday, October 1, 2015

Try it another way

Could it be that obstacles, setbacks, delays, and disappointments in life when viewed from a positive perspective, is God's way of saying, whatever it is you're attempting to achieve can be done another way!

As creatures created by God to progress and advance in life, the enemy has mastered the art of delay and disappointment to hamper our God-given ability to naturally develop.

I would like to say to someone today that your disappointment and frustration is due in part to your limited way of thinking. Yes! You have convinced yourself that your way of trying to attain success is the only way it can be done, when God has been whispering to you, "Try another way." As a reminder, insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

The word of the Lord to you my friend is, "Get up brush yourself off and try again, only this time try it ANOTHER WAY!

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Hello. Minister Kevin,
    I am grateful to God for your teachings. I was fasting a year or so ago after having so many dreams of being in my former primary school, rushing out of the house naked, being in strange places ALONE when it's almost dark, sexual dreams..... Among others. Then in total despair, the lord brought your 31 mins video that you did in your car about those strange dreams. God surely sought to liberate me using his own method and my life has changed.
    I also watched your video, the poor you will always have and, I purposed as the Lord led me to share some $35 with my small sister who is struggling even to put food on the table. My sister, because the gospel must start in Jerusalem then to the rest of the world. She was very happy and she also shared how the previous night, she'd parted with her nice kids' clothes to share with a needy lady. So after I sent her the money to buy some dry foods, 2hrs later,I get a call from my contractor(I'm currently unemployed so I do short contract jobs) asking me to get involved in a research exercise that would last 11months, working from home, 2days a month for $60/month(not little money in Kenya and coz I still have other engagements with them anyway). How instant! I got so mad at myself, paying tithes and offerings faithfully to a mega church, while even my own people are struggling! I now henceforth, choose to do things another way, the poor are my business and a priority!
    God bless you and your family!
    Mercy, Kenya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Lord please show me the way I need to go in Jesus name amen.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...