Thursday, October 1, 2015

How Much Longer Lord?

Answer: In due season

My friend, there is a season that's due you, and as sure as night follows day and Tuesday follows.
Monday is as sure as your due season is approaching you.

Time my friend is advancing you to your moment, your turn, your chance, your opportunity, your mate, your home, your job, your car, your family, and most of all, YOUR TIME!

I promise you, you will witness in short order the manifestation of those prayers, fasting, believing, agreeing, confessing, and many sacrifices that seem to have gone unnoticed.

Trust me, I know there are times, particularly as of late when you've been wondering when God will come through? Where is that breakthrough that's supposed to be around the corner? Is my next, next week, next month, or next year? What?

How much more laying on of hands, how much more olive oil, how much more intercession, how much more casting out devils, how much more binding and losing, how much more keys to the kingdom must I receive before I witness any sign of success?

Yes, my friend, you're not isolated; many share the same feelings and thoughts but guess what? This makes you human and further suggests that while waiting on God, your greatest battles take place in your MIND........ However, your self-induced pressures, deadlines, promises, and commitments will not hasten God's timing, which I might add is ALWAYS PERFECT!

Please, allow the following scripture to encourage you as you and millions more just like you patiently await the Devine perfect timing of Jehovah Jireh, The lord who provides.

"The eyes of all wait upon thee, and thou gave them their meat in DUE season. Thou open their hand and satisfy the desire of every living thing" Psalm 145:15-16.

PRAISE GOD THIS EVENING FOR HIS WORD! WHICH CAN NOT LIE!

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
ewinglakevin@icloud.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...