Thursday, October 1, 2015

Is this word for you?

I honestly do not know who this word is for today but what I do know is that there are many of you
that is about to run laps around many that were far ahead of you.

Yes, that's right! You have been at the back of the line for many years to the point that it has become a way of life for you. There are many in your age group and even younger that have accumulated and achieved so much that when you compare your life to theirs, it would appear as if your life is at a standstill.

The Lord wants you to know that power and opportunity is about to change hands. In the coming weeks' people, places and things will be added to your life and shift in your favor that has been commissioned by the spirit of God to accurately advance you to the point that will surpass your peers. Make no mistake this change is two-fold: 1) To promote you to where you should be according to God's plan at this point in your life and 2) To position you to elevate others from where you once were.

Those that fail the latter of the two by becoming self-absorbed will find themselves in their former lacking oppressive position but only this time in a far worse state. God said to remind him of his word which says, "For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with "FAVOR" wilt thou compass him as with a shield" Psalm 5:12 and " Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: so shalt thou find "FAVOR" and good understanding in the sight of God and man" Proverbs 3:3-4.

My friend hear me today, let these two scriptures become your foundation of expectation for what the Lord desires to achieve in your life, know that you are being positioned for better and to help others to become better, speak these scriptures daily declare them believe them expect them to manifest exactly what it says in your life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

"For they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint" Isaiah 40:31.

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. God bless you Pastor Ewing! You have been instrumental in me gaining knowledge to war against the enemy. I have suffered a many delays and disappointments and one major as of recent. However, I have been sensing there is a shift taking place and as I was led here today, I believe this is the Lord speak to me to give me confirmation. I am in high expectation of what God is doing in these coming weeks. I am expecting a testimony to ensue! God bless you and thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...