Monday, May 1, 2017

Evidence You're Being Fought Spiritually

If you are having difficulties recalling your dreams and visions. Know for sure that there is a significant spiritual attack against you! Such an attack's primary focus is to keep you ignorant of what is being concocted against you spiritually.

As previously mentioned, our dreams serve as the intelligence branch of spiritual warfare. They regularly unveil glimpses of the spiritual world and reveal what is in store for us, whether positive or negative, in the spiritual realm.


Do you remember when I mentioned that the spirit realm is the parent world to our natural world? For anything from the spirit world to manifest in our physical world, there must be an agreement between the two realms. Those involved in the occult and secret societies know this primary law of physical manifestation. They perform rituals, take oaths, and make evil covenants with unseen entities to help them carry out evil deeds on Earth and in people's lives. If you find it difficult to remember your spiritual dreams, it could be a sign that you are being spiritually erased by evil spirits.


It's important to understand that the issues you're experiencing aren't necessarily physical but rather stem from a spiritual origin. How you feel physically is simply a manifestation of what's happening spiritually. Unfortunately, many followers of Jesus Christ are conditioned to fight against what they can see. However, this only plays into the enemy's hands, as they'll subliminally engage you in a physical fight to cause you to violate the spiritual law outlined in Ephesians 6:12. As a Christian, you should remember that your battles are fought against spirits, not people. The hierarchy of these evil entities includes principalities, powers, rulers of darkness, and spiritual wickedness in high places.


Therefore, our dreams become our spiritual monitors revealing spiritual intelligence from the spirit realm so that we can take our fight to the spirit realm to prevent evil from manifesting in our natural lives. So, you are regularly not able to recall your dreams. In that case, Satan and his agents have disabled the spiritual intelligence branch of your warfare to keep you ignorant of the spiritual snare, evil devices, and pending plots for your life!


As a helpful reminder, Proverbs 11:9b says that "Through Knowledge shall the just be delivered" according to spiritual law. With this in mind, I suggest fasting and asking for God's guidance to better understand your dreams' spiritual meaning. This can help you remember and interpret their messages with clarity.


Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of your son Jesus Christ. Please remove any spiritual forces that prevent me from remembering and comprehending my dreams. I am grateful for the gift of dreaming and believe in your promise, as stated in Joel 2:28, that all people will dream and see visions. I declare that I will remember and understand every dream going forward in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Thank you. Amen.


Kevin L A Ewing
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com
www.kevinlaewing.com


24 comments:

  1. Thank you for this prayer. During my first year in college I barely had dreams and could never understand why. Then when I came home this summer for vacation, I still barely had dreams. This post was very informative, and eye-opening to the reality of my spiritual warfare. Thank you for your obedience and continuous abide in the Lord. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This been happening to me for the passed couple of weeks where I definitely know that I'm dreaming but can't remember the dreams. Sometimes it comes like a spot here or there but not the full dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely experiencing a spiritual attack.
    I could vividly remember my dreams before going into the Daniel fast last month.
    Once I started the fast, I started having difficulty remembering my dreams. Currently I find myself just remembering parts of my dream and unfortunately am not able to piece everything together so that it creates meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sometimes forget my dreams or remember parts of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use to be a avid dreamer and I would always remember my dreams ever since I was a child. Most of my dreams were straight and would come through just as I dream it. After I be Chan listening to your messages, reading your blogs etc and changing my prayer life all of a sudden I can’t remember my dreams. It like I have a dream and don’t care how much I try to remember them I can’t recall them. It like there is a veil over my dreams because I can see them in my mind but it blurry like I’m looking at them without my glasses. I prayed about it and fasted and I have seen little improvements. Praying allows me to get bits and pieces but I have not been able to recall my dreams the way I use to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use to be a avid dreamer and I would always remember my dreams ever since I was a child. Most of my dreams were straight and would come through just as I dream it. After I be Chan listening to your messages, reading your blogs etc and changing my prayer life all of a sudden I can’t remember my dreams. It like I have a dream and don’t care how much I try to remember them I can’t recall them. It like there is a veil over my dreams because I can see them in my mind but it blurry like I’m looking at them without my glasses. I prayed about it and fasted and I have seen little improvements. Praying allows me to get bits and pieces but I have not been able to recall my dreams the way I use to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pray the Spirit of our Lord and saviour JESUS CHRIST help you and any one else who is experiencing the same issue recall your dreams in JESUS Name, Amen

      Delete
    2. Thank you for this post

      Delete
  8. Lord please return to me my dreams. Fight these evil entities for me. In Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do remember little patches of a dream here and there. This bothers me because I used to be a heavy dreamer. My old diaries are full of dreams that I could consider significant. But this era passed and paled into patchy and hard to remember dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amen Amen Amen πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hallelujah.....Thank you Lord for the spirit of knowledge. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  14. AMEN Pastor Kevin and Mrs. Dedre πŸ’―πŸ˜‡πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you pastor Kevin for guiding me about the spiritual realm I am dreaming now and can differentiate my dreams

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank Yah for you Pastor Kevin. I needed this article today.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...