Thursday, June 8, 2017

The spirit of Confusion must die, in Jesus name!

Heavenly Father, I come to you this morning on behalf of someone that is presently and has been
for a while now battling the "SPIRIT OF CONFUSION."

I come to you Lord reminding you of your word, and your word says that you are not the author of confusion, 1 Corinthians 14:33. Therefore I command the spirit of confusion that has been challenging those individuals to be destroyed by spiritual fire in the name of Jesus Christ!

Father, your word declares that confusion is the product or result of envy and strife, according to James 3:16. Lord we use your word which you said is liken to a sword and sever the root of this spirit of confusion which is envy and strife and command it to die in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!

Lord, I cover every reader of this note and those that are confused with the blood of Jesus Christ and the whole armor of God, to the point whereby they don't know where to go, who to talk to, what to do next... Spirit of confusion I curse you in the name of Jesus Christ and command you to leave the lives of these people permanently in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!

Now, Lord, I pray that you would replace that void that the spirit of confusion has left, with your spirit of wisdom, knowledge, understanding, direction, hope, motivation, inspiration and most of all your spirit of TRUTH in the matchless name of Jesus Christ!

My Friends, let me inform you this morning that this oppressive spirit of confusion has been doing its best to disable the headquarters of your being and that is your mind. Therefore, you MUST fight this spirit with the spiritual weapons that God has given you and those weapons are his WORD!

So, whenever this spirit of confusion comes upon you accompanied with its tentacles of being overwhelmed, frustrated, fatigued and the like, then you speak the word of God, which is literally a sword in the spirit realm severing the existence of these tormenting spirits.

IF THIS IS FOR YOU MY FRIEND, THEN I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU COME IN AGREEMENT WITH THE WORD OF THE LORD TO BRING RELIEF TO YOUR SITUATION, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF  JESUS CHRIST!

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
dreamsyoudream@hotmail.com

kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

75 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Am in total agreement with this prayer upon me and my family. I bless the day God gave me a revelation to this site

      Delete
    2. I come completely in agreement with this word amen

      Delete
    3. Amen In the authority of Jesus my Lord and Savior

      Delete
    4. I come in agreement with the Word of God and I decree and declare freedom right now in my life because iam redeemed by the precious blood of Jesus and by His wounds I am healed.

      Delete
    5. Amen I come in agreement.

      Delete
    6. Amen . I come into agreement with the Word. 1 Corinthians 14:33πŸ™πŸ½

      Delete
    7. Amen and amen I come into agreement with this WordπŸ™πŸ½

      Delete
    8. Yes Lord. I come in agreement with this prayer.Amen πŸ™πŸΎ

      Delete
    9. Amen, I come into agreement with this prayer in Jesus name.

      Delete
    10. In Jesus name, I come into agreement with this prayer. Cover us Lord!

      Delete
    11. I come in agreement with the word of God by his minister in Jesus name Amen

      Delete
    12. I come in agreement with the word of God! God is indeed not the author of confusion.

      Delete
    13. I come in agreement with the Word of God! In Jesus name, Amen

      Delete
    14. I come into an agreement with the word of God for my life.

      Delete
    15. I come in total agreement, Believe and Received in Jesus name Amen

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I come in agreement with the word of God and receive es freedom for my family and I in the mighty and precious name Jesus Christ.

      Delete
    2. I come in agreement with God’s word and I am redeemed.

      Delete
    3. I am in total agreement in jesus name.

      Delete
  3. Blessed be The Lord God of Heaven and the earth forever in JESUS Name, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen I come into agreement in Jesus Name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I come in the aggrement,in the matchless name of JESUS CHRIST.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen I come in agreement in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen! I come in agreement!����

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen! I come in agreement

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen, thank you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I and my family come into agreement with this prayer πŸ™πŸ½ In Jesus name amen πŸ™πŸ½

    ReplyDelete
  11. I come in agreement with this word over my life in Jesus might name

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amen in. Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amen father release me from this spirit of confusion

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amen Amen Hallelujah...I come in complete agreement with God word .

    ReplyDelete
  15. I come into full agreement with this prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Grant it LORD in Jesus mighty name, AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I come in total agreement with the word of God. Thank you God for answered prayers. In the name of your son Jesus Christ. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  19. I come in agreement with this prayer father

    ReplyDelete
  20. AMEN Pastor Kevin πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸŒ€

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amen in the mighty name of Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  22. Replies
    1. I come into agreement with this powerful truth. Thank you Heavenly Father for the sword you have given me to use against all and any evil of the enemy. I praise God!

      Delete
  23. Amen in the Name of Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amen. I come into agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  25. IN AGREEMENT...AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  26. I come in agreement with this pray in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amen! I come into agreement with this prayer

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amen. I come I to agreement with this Word

    ReplyDelete
  29. I come in agreement with the Word of God In the name of Jesus Christ Amen

    ReplyDelete
  30. Amen. I come into agreement with the word of the Lord, that He may bring relief to my situation in Jesus Name!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank father for the revelation knowledge. I come in agreement for my family and myself

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lord Father God I come in agreement with this prayer in Jesus Mighty name and ask You Lord God to bless Minister Ewing for this on time Word. My God I am in need of this prayer right this very moment. Lord you are wonderful! πŸ™πŸΎ Amen

    ReplyDelete
  33. Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  34. I come in agreement in Jesus Christ of Nazareth Amen

    ReplyDelete
  35. In Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  36. I come in agreement wholeheartedly in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  37. Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  38. I come in to agreement In Jesus name Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I come in agreement with this prayer, in Jesus name amen!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Amen hallelujah I bind the spirit of confusion with the word of God

    ReplyDelete
  41. I come in agreement with this prayer in Jesus mighty name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  42. AMEN I come into complete agreement

    ReplyDelete
  43. I come into agreement with the word of God for my life in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...