Thursday, June 8, 2017

The Spirit of Confusion Must Go In Jesus Name!

A MORNING PRAYER AGAINST CONFUSION

Heavenly Father, I come to you this morning in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ, on behalf of every person struggling with confusion. Some have faced this difficulty for a while. They feel overwhelmed by decisions, troubled by conflicting advice, and uncertain about their next step. Father, meet them in their distress and help them bring their concerns before you.

Your Word declares in 1 Corinthians 14:33, “For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace.” Lord, as Paul instructed the church concerning order and peace, help us honor these same qualities in our thoughts, conversations, relationships, and decisions. Where disorder has disrupted our lives, give us wisdom to recognize its causes and respond according to your Word.

In the name of Jesus Christ, I stand against every spiritual influence seeking to promote confusion, deception, and division. Father, expose every lie opposing your truth. Strengthen those who feel worn down, and help them resist whatever draws their attention away from your instructions.

Lord, James 3:16 teaches us, “For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.” Search our hearts this morning. Where envy, selfish ambition, resentment, or strife has taken root, bring us to repentance. Help us recognize when our attitudes contribute to the disorder we ask you to remove.

Father, forgive us for comparing our lives with others, entertaining jealousy, and continuing arguments which produce division. Give us the humility to receive correction and the discipline to change our conduct. We surrender these attitudes to you and ask you to remove their influence from our decisions.

Your Word describes the wisdom from above as pure, peaceable, gentle, open to reason, and full of mercy and good fruits in James 3:17. Let this wisdom govern our responses. Teach us to listen carefully, speak truthfully, and pursue peace without compromising what is right.

Father, I ask for your protection over every reader and everyone joining this prayer. Through the blood of Jesus Christ, we approach you with confidence in His finished work. Help us put on the whole armor of God described in Ephesians 6:10–18. Establish us in truth, righteousness, faith, and the assurance of salvation. Prepare us to pursue peace and remain faithful in prayer.

For the person who does not know where to go, whom to speak with, or what to do next, provide direction. Help them identify the decision immediately before them without becoming overwhelmed by every possible outcome. Lead them toward trustworthy counsel and give them patience to examine advice before acting.

Lord, where deception has influenced their thinking, establish truth. Where fear has delayed necessary action, give courage. Where exhaustion has affected their concentration, provide rest and support. Help them recognize what needs prayer, what needs correction, and what needs practical attention.

We resist the spirit of confusion in the name of Jesus Christ. Every influence seeking to draw us into deception, envy, strife, or disobedience must give way to the authority of our Lord. Father, keep us grounded in your Word as we submit ourselves to you and resist the devil, according to James 4:7.

Fill our minds with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Renew our hope and restore our willingness to fulfill our responsibilities. Holy Spirit, guide us into truth and help us recognize thoughts and advice that conflict with Scripture.

Your Word invites us to ask for wisdom in James 1:5. We ask this morning with humility. We do not know everything, and our understanding is limited. Teach us what we need to know and help us apply the instruction we already have.

Father, guard our minds from continual worry. Philippians 4:6–7 directs us to bring our requests before you with thanksgiving and speaks of your peace guarding our hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Help us practice this instruction. As concerns arise, teach us to pray about them, give thanks for your faithfulness, and attend to the responsibilities within our reach.

In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen.

My friends, confusion deserves a careful response. When your thoughts feel unsettled, you might feel pressure to decide immediately just to escape the discomfort. Slow down long enough to examine what you are facing. Ask yourself what you know, what you still need to understand, and whether fear or conflicting advice is influencing your judgment.

Scripture identifies envy and strife as sources of disorder, but this does not mean every experience of uncertainty proves the presence of an oppressive spirit. Fatigue, grief, stress, and incomplete information also affect concentration and decision-making. Examine your circumstances honestly while continuing to seek God.

God has given us His Word to instruct, correct, and strengthen us. Ephesians 6:17 describes the Word of God as the Spirit's sword. Use Scripture with understanding. Read the passage, consider its meaning, and allow its truth to govern your response.

If envy has disturbed your peace, repent and stop feeding comparison. If strife has consumed your attention, examine your part in the conflict and pursue a truthful, peaceful response. If you lack information, ask questions. If you are exhausted, attend to your need for rest. Spiritual discipline includes responding wisely to the circumstances before you.

When uncertainty returns, bring your thoughts back to what Scripture teaches. Pray, “Father, you invite me to ask for wisdom. Help me understand this situation and respond in obedience to you.” Then take the next responsible step. You do not need every answer before obeying an instruction you already understand.

Agreeing with God’s Word involves both your confession and your conduct. Let your prayers lead you toward repentance, sound judgment, and faithful action. Continue seeking the Lord, receive wise counsel, and give yourself time to understand what requires careful consideration.

IF THIS PRAYER SPEAKS TO YOUR SITUATION, JOIN ME IN SEEKING GOD’S WISDOM THIS MORNING.

Father, establish your truth in our minds and your peace in our hearts. Help us reject deception, turn away from strife, and follow your instructions. Direct our decisions as we place our trust in you, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

Written by: Kevin L A Ewing
ewinglakevin@icloud.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com
www.kevinlaewing.com

80 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Am in total agreement with this prayer upon me and my family. I bless the day God gave me a revelation to this site

      Delete
    2. I come completely in agreement with this word amen

      Delete
    3. Amen In the authority of Jesus my Lord and Savior

      Delete
    4. I come in agreement with the Word of God and I decree and declare freedom right now in my life because iam redeemed by the precious blood of Jesus and by His wounds I am healed.

      Delete
    5. Amen I come in agreement.

      Delete
    6. Amen . I come into agreement with the Word. 1 Corinthians 14:33πŸ™πŸ½

      Delete
    7. Amen and amen I come into agreement with this WordπŸ™πŸ½

      Delete
    8. Yes Lord. I come in agreement with this prayer.Amen πŸ™πŸΎ

      Delete
    9. Amen, I come into agreement with this prayer in Jesus name.

      Delete
    10. In Jesus name, I come into agreement with this prayer. Cover us Lord!

      Delete
    11. I come in agreement with the word of God by his minister in Jesus name Amen

      Delete
    12. I come in agreement with the word of God! God is indeed not the author of confusion.

      Delete
    13. I come in agreement with the Word of God! In Jesus name, Amen

      Delete
    14. I come into an agreement with the word of God for my life.

      Delete
    15. I come in total agreement, Believe and Received in Jesus name Amen

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I come in agreement with the word of God and receive es freedom for my family and I in the mighty and precious name Jesus Christ.

      Delete
    2. I come in agreement with God’s word and I am redeemed.

      Delete
    3. I am in total agreement in jesus name.

      Delete
  3. Blessed be The Lord God of Heaven and the earth forever in JESUS Name, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen I come into agreement in Jesus Name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I come in the aggrement,in the matchless name of JESUS CHRIST.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen I come in agreement in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen! I come in agreement!����

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen! I come in agreement

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen, thank you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I and my family come into agreement with this prayer πŸ™πŸ½ In Jesus name amen πŸ™πŸ½

    ReplyDelete
  11. I come in agreement with this word over my life in Jesus might name

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amen in. Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amen father release me from this spirit of confusion

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amen Amen Hallelujah...I come in complete agreement with God word .

    ReplyDelete
  15. I come in agreement with this word in Jesus Christ of Nazareth mighty name Amen πŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  16. I come into full agreement with this prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Grant it LORD in Jesus mighty name, AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I come in total agreement with the word of God. Thank you God for answered prayers. In the name of your son Jesus Christ. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  20. I come in agreement with this prayer father

    ReplyDelete
  21. AMEN Pastor Kevin πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸŒ€

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amen in the mighty name of Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  23. Replies
    1. I come into agreement with this powerful truth. Thank you Heavenly Father for the sword you have given me to use against all and any evil of the enemy. I praise God!

      Delete
    2. Amen. I come into agreement with this powerful prayer. I rebuke confusion.

      Delete
  24. Amen in the Name of Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amen. I come into agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  26. IN AGREEMENT...AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  27. I come in agreement with this pray in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amen! I come into agreement with this prayer

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amen. I come I to agreement with this Word

    ReplyDelete
  30. I come in agreement with the Word of God In the name of Jesus Christ Amen

    ReplyDelete
  31. Amen. I come into agreement with the word of the Lord, that He may bring relief to my situation in Jesus Name!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank father for the revelation knowledge. I come in agreement for my family and myself

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lord Father God I come in agreement with this prayer in Jesus Mighty name and ask You Lord God to bless Minister Ewing for this on time Word. My God I am in need of this prayer right this very moment. Lord you are wonderful! πŸ™πŸΎ Amen

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  35. I come in agreement in Jesus Christ of Nazareth Amen

    ReplyDelete
  36. In Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  37. I come in agreement wholeheartedly in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  38. Amen Amen Hallelujah πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  39. I come in to agreement In Jesus name Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I come in agreement with this prayer, in Jesus name amen!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Amen hallelujah I bind the spirit of confusion with the word of God

    ReplyDelete
  42. I come in agreement with this prayer in Jesus mighty name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  43. AMEN I come into complete agreement

    ReplyDelete
  44. I come into agreement with the word of God for my life in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Prayer Against All Spiritual Opposition

   A Daily Prayer for Discernment, Protection, Deliverance, and Favor Prayer for Spiritual Discernment Father, please strengthen my abil...