Monday, June 1, 2015

Dreams Concerning Your Fiancée

If you are currently engaged to someone or considering marrying that person, please monitor your dreams related to that person you intend to spend the rest of your life with. Your dream is always attempting to reveal the behind-the-scenes of a person, place, or thing connected to you that you'll never know under normal circumstances.

I have a friend who is currently divorced a month before his wedding. He had a dream where he saw a dream of his bride and himself walking towards the altar to be married. Well, just before they got to the Pastor, who was at the end of the aisle waiting on their arrival to begin the marriage ceremony, he said he turned around to look at his soon-to-be wife, and to his amazement, she turned into a Demon in his dream.

Well, needless to say, his marriage played out as if he was married to Satan himself. Interestingly enough, he had several dreams where his then Fiancée was fighting him, kissing other men in his dreams, or always challenging him.

Unfortunately, like many others, my friend became a casualty of spiritual warfare due to Hosea 4:6, saying, "My people are destroyed because they lack knowledge." Had he understood his dreams, he would have never married that person and speared himself much misery.

Therefore, if you've experienced repetitious dreams of your soon-to-be spouse behaving strangely in your dreams or engaging in intimate activities such as kissing, hugging, etc., with someone else. The dream reveals future infidelity and betrayal you will have to contend with.

Please! Ask God to provide real-life confirmation to such dreams so that you do not mistake marrying the wrong person and then spend the rest of your life paying for it.

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm confused I don't trust him tho the dreams are hard to understand then he message me in a dream n my enemies telling me not to be with him I know its something in his life he doing but he wont tell me I feel like he cheating on me a d we suppose to ge t married when I do see him he either have g sex with my relatives or he watching with another woman I know spirits can masquerade but the aman who dogged me my family never said d I nt be with him im a fast and tell God what is it its not making since as to why he want to be we its me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How is your union going? Are you you still together? Did you get married? Are you still receiving dreams concerning that man?

      Delete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...