Monday, June 1, 2015

Dreaming about roads and paths

If you are having dreams where you see yourself walking or running on a road or path but that road or path seem to have no end then the dream is revealing that whatever it is that you're putting your efforts into will be a waste of time or it will conclude in your efforts being fruitless.

I f you're travelling in a car but at the end of the road you meet up to a dead end, again, the dream is revealing that whatever you're doing in reality will be fruitless. A road or path in a dream would represent your path in life that your currently on or pending for you.

However, if you had a dream where you saw a highway or a streets in a far distance, then the dream is revealing your future destiny. If you had a dream where you were running or walking on a path or street but you were surrounded by darkness, then the dream is revealing that you are surrounded by evil people that's trying to block you at every point in your life or you're in an evil and deceitful environment.

If you've had a dream where you saw yourself crossing a bridge, then the dream is revealing that your crossing from one level to another. However, if the bridge that you're about to cross has been damaged and you can not cross it. Then the dream is revealing someone is responsible for delaying and preventing your progress. If you've had dreams where you saw huge rocks or obstacles in your path, then the dream is revealing stumbling blocks in the spirit that are the source of your physical restrictions and limitations in life.

You must now pray against the spirits of limitation and restriction rather than the folks or environments in the natural you think is the sources of your troubles. As a reminder we DO NOT WRESTLE against flesh and blood, Eph. 6:12

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Sir. I have had a recurring dream about my car, in one of the dreams I was looking for my car key which I later found.

    In the other dream, I was looking for the particular place I packed my car which I never found, then I woke up.

    In another dream, I was literally looking for the path to the street where I live and I never found it in that dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I had a dream I was walking along a dark road. It appeared to be the road where my mother is from. There was someone walking along side me and two persons were following at a distance The road was very winding everytime I was about to go around a corner the two persons behind would come round the corner behind me. After a while young man who qS approaching attacked me no one help not even the one walking with me. She just kept on walking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a dream that I was on a bike following behind a truck shouting why are you leaving me to a man I cared so much about he just looked at me through the rearview mirror and kept going and I woke up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a dream that I was walking on a road with someone who appeared to be my sister and a guy. The guy asked if we want to walk in the beach instead and I said yes. Even though the beach was at the side by the road, we had a difficult time getting to the beach. It's like we had to go through an obstacle course just to get to what was right next to us. We ran into an African wedding and they asked me to be a part of the wedding. They were telling what what to wear and I told them that I didn't feel comfortable. They thought to ask my sister, but thought to themselves she looks like a boy, which she doesn't in real life and she didn't look like a boy initially in my dream, but standing there, she did look like a boy. Her appearance changed and it wasn't strange to me. Anyway I ten decided to be a part of the wedding and they started chanting numbers. I didn't say anything. I found myself elsewhere in the beach, but I was now alone. I didn't know where my sister and the guy was. I went through another obstacle course and I ran into the Africans again and they started to laugh at me. I kept walking. There was light everywhere. I was walking on a bridge which was very bright. Then all of a sudden, it was completely dark. Behind me was still light, but I had to keep going for some reason. I couldn't see anything, but some of the bridge was broken and the wrong step would make my fall into the water which was hundreds of feet down and scary. Even though I couldn't see anything, I closed my eyes and kept walking. I then heard a voice and felt a presence which felt very comforting telling me to keep going and everything will be alright. I was no longer afraid. I'm not sure if I just woke up or if someone who me up, but that was how my dream ended

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...