Monday, June 1, 2015

Kissing In A Dream

Many years ago, while I was in my early 20's, I use to continually have dreams where  I saw my then-girlfriend always kissing some guy. What was even more challenging about the dreams was that I could still observe them, but they could never see me in the dream.

Initially, as most folks would do. I immediately dismissed the dream in my mind because I refused to believe something like this could happen to me. Unfortunately, I would later learn that precisely what I was dreaming was precisely what played out in reality. It would be years later that understanding and clarity would come to me concerning that particular dream. Subsequently, kissing in a dream carries two meanings. Whatever those meanings would be will be based on whether it was a good or bad dream. If it was a good dream, it represents agreement and covenant 1 Peter 5:14. If it was a bad dream, it would represent betrayal and deceit Proverbs 27:6. For example, when Judas betrayed Jesus, it was the kiss that he gave Jesus that was a sign to the Romans soldiers to identify who Jesus was, Luke 22:48.

I mentioned that even though I saw my then-girlfriend kissing this guy, but they could not see me, this part of the dream was revealing spiritual insight. In other words, I was able to observe events from a spiritual perspective that I would not have known under normal circumstances.

If you've encountered such dreams, ask God to provide you with natural evidence as confirmation of your dream so that you can make a more informed decision going forward.

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
ewinglakevin@icloud.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...