Monday, June 1, 2015

Dreams that reveal revelation and spiritual insight

If you're experiencing dreams where you can see folks and things clearly in your dreams but  they
cannot see you in the dream, then the dream is revealing that God is giving you revelation or spiritual insight to people and things that you would not have insight on under normal circumstances.

Such dreams would be equivalent to biblical account such as Ezekiel 37:1, "The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,"

This is also the case if you are able to see in the dark in a dream but everyone else is feeling or stumbling to find their way. Such dreams should be taken seriously because the lord is revealing the secret plots and schemes of those that are against you.

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...