Monday, June 1, 2015

Homosexual/Lesbian dreams

Many folks become very much alarmed after experiencing a dream where they were either a
homosexual/Lesbian in a dream or they saw someone in their dream that were a Homosexual/Lesbians.

Again, as long as we stick to the principles of dream interpretation we would quickly realize that the actions, colors, numbers, and other contents of a dream are just symbols of a far more reaching spiritual implications.

Having dreams where you appear to be a Homosexual/Lesbian is revealing to the dreamer that in reality they are pretending to be something that they're not. It is the same if someone that they're familiar with appears to be a Homosexual/Lesbian in their dream. The dream is clearly revealing that these folks are not being genuine or real in their real life affairs

In cases where the dreamer or the person that they are dreaming about is in fact homosexual/Lesbian then the dream is revealing that these folks are being oppressed and influenced by the spirit of Homosexuality/Lesbianism. So deliverance can only be achieved with an all out attack specifically against this spirit and not the person. The person is unknowingly just a puppet to this spirit.

Minister: Kevin L A Ewing
kevinewing@coralwave.com
kevinlaedwing.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mr.Ewing, Ok so in my dream the homosexual I know in reality was driving and I was on the passenger side and he asks me “can we still be friends because we haven’t hung out in awhile” and he picked someone else up too. Idk if I agreed or not. Then it switched to me and don(my husband in reality) doing jobs and making money x6? But I don’t remember what we did to make money in the dream

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...