Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Fighting The Spirits That's Causing You Not Recall Your Dreams

 If you find yourself either forgetting your dreams or just being confused and frustrated when it comes to understanding them, then make no mistake, you're under severe spiritual attack as it relates to your dream life.

Folks under witchcraft attacks or any spiritual attacks will first begin to witness these attacks in their dreams. In fact, they will quickly realize that the more they attempt to recall their dreams upon waking, the more their dreams seem to fade away.
At this point, you should stop the process of attempting to recall whatever it is that you've dreamed of and immediately go into prayer. Avoid verbal statements such as, "I could never remember my dreams," or "It seems as if the harder I try to recall them, the quicker my dreams escape me." As a reminder, death and life are in the power of our tongues, Proverbs 18:21, and by making such statements, you agree with the evil forces sent to disable your ability to recall your dreams. In fact, you must go into specific prayers against this legion of demonic forces attempting to deprive you of the knowledge and revelations given to you in your dreams. Your prayer should be similar to the following:

Heavenly Father and Lord of all creation, I come before you seeking spiritual assistance in combating the spirits of forgetfulness, confusion, frustration, and fatigue launched against the knowledge and revelation you gave me in my dream. Father, your spiritual law declares that it results from a lack of knowledge that the people of God are destroyed, according to Hosea 4:6. Therefore, Father, destroy the invisible forces attempting to hijack this vital knowledge you have released to me in my dream.

Lord, I stand and bind myself to your word that clearly says the memory of the just is blessed according to Proverbs 10:7, and I declare that my memory is indeed blessed and that I can recall all that you have released to me spiritually. Father, I now pray your word over my mind and memory. I am asking that you release to me, according to your word, the spirit of wisdom, knowledge, and understanding (Isaiah 11:2) so that I can understand precisely what you are saying to me or pointing out to me via my dreams.
Finally, Father, I pray and agree with your servant, the Apostle Paul, that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened to know the hope of what you have called me to, according to Ephesians 1:18. We stand on your word as it relates to our memory. Your word says, "The Holy Spirit will bring the things you've said to my remembrance."

After ending such a prayer, just sit or find a relaxed, quiet position and allow the angels of the Lord who respond to the word of God, according to Psalm 103:20, to begin to fight on your behalf. I promise you that in the coming weeks, you will start to recall your dreams without effort.

Wizards and witches are acutely aware of the power and importance of dreams. They are advised by the spirits (familiar spirits) to disable your front-line spiritual mechanism of information that would reveal what they're up to in the realm of the spirit.

Written By: Kevin L A Ewing
ewinglakevin@icloud.com
kevinlaewing.blogspot.com
www.kevinlaewing.com
www.kevinlaewing.com

14 comments:

  1. Thank you Minister Ewing! I do pray to be outfitted with the whole armor of God. Before I go to bed, and before I get out of bed, and through out the day. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May our Heavenly Father continue to empower you Minister Kevin, as you teach us the word of God, and how to appropriate it according to His will for our lives...thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u Minister Kevin really need this prayer .I have been having this problem for years. Thank u very much .GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS U AND YOUR MINISTRY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great prayer I am on it. Thanks Minister Kevin love how you pray enjoy your ministry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks sir keep up the God put in you.I am from South Africa and I find the answers of my dreams in most of your teaching.I had this dream of the black pot there is fire but to the right side of the pot as I come out of the house to have a look of the pot than I saw the lid was not on the pot but there was meat in the pot and it was looking so good and looks like it can taste very good but there was no coles or fired under it and I saw very small black ants under the pot walkinking in a cirle as I came near to have a closer look there come small cockroaches and one big one and the big one try to hide from me but I already saw it and I took of my right shoe and I wil first begin to kill the small ones and than the big one And I woke up,what is the meaning please than the next morning I had the same dream but the pot got its lid on there was fire under the pot this time but the wood was plank as I try to blow the fire so that it can brand I had try everything for the fire not to die but I and than I was just leave it I was tired for struggling to let the fire to brand And I woke up Please the meaning Sir.This don't go away I thinking every day about it.It is about 4 weeks that had this dreams.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since I started to be discipled by you, Minister Kevin and begin to fast more often with revelation,my dreams has become multi layer and now more recently my dreams are like FLASH CARDS,very very manute info, thank God that it is the right part to expose the enemy's plots and evil schemes. Thank you for answering to call from the Lord. God bless you and your family 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Holy Spirit spoke your name to me. The next day you were in my youtube feed. Thank you and God bless you. I am being set free and increasing in knowledge and wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Lord for exposing me to this information, help me to remember my dreams always and give me the spiritual discernment point me to the right verses. May you continue to bless this ministry. ��

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you pastor Kevin. This was vitally needed! I prayed that prayer and I even shared it to my email. I will be using this prayer in the matchless name of JESUS!!! I’m excited.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Pastor Kevin this was very infomative and helpful!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Shots Fired, Satan and His Crew Are Down

"Father, please strengthen my ability to discern today, allowing me to see beyond the limitations of my five senses. Show me any tra...